onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams was talking to other clubs before Sheffield move

i vale

Its got nothing to do with signing players, its all about selling shares.

Micky is being used and needs to be told so.

Whats more important being able to sign a player or the death of PVFC ? ...

That's the point! For Adams it is about signing players! Maybe he is being used but don't lynch him for it

Advert

I'm disputing why you'd take the word of a bitter would-be investor as the truth.

What is this belief that a manager should be loyal to Vale? You want to give me an example of someone who would be?

Whatever you say about MN he was offering to invest more than Bratt & Co and he certainly didn't sound bitter to me.

Was it not Adams who said he wouldn't have left for any other club than Sheffield ?

Correct utter ****ing nonsence aimed at discreditting him because they don't like todays story.

No reference of these said clubs, oh dear!

Micky Adams is his own man.

Its his decision if he wants to align himself to the most hated board in Port Vale FC's history.

I hope he doesnt for the future of PVFC.

Whatever you say about MN he was offering to invest more than Bratt & Co and he certainly didn't sound bitter to me.

Was it not Adams who said he wouldn't have left for any other club than Sheffield ?

And what's your point? He didn't? But why wouldn't he if offered a better deal?

The fact is though, you have no proof other than the say so of a bloke that neither we or Stockport County have seen for dust lately.

Exactly and he didn't, he was good to his word.

There is some dire **** posted on here, stop sulking and stop making crap up, its embarrasing.

Exactly and he didn't, he was good to his word.

There is some dire **** posted on here, stop sulking and stop making crap up, its embarrasing.

Adams was looking to leave Vale in the lurch in the middle of the season before his "dream job" came up.

Now he is supposed to be making another bad move after his Sheffield blunders. If the story is true he has just made another blunder.

Tic toc this is going to backfire on Adams ===

Adams was looking to leave Vale in the lurch in the middle of the season before his "dream job" came up.

Now he is supposed to be making another bad move after his Sheffield blunders. If the story is true he has just made another blunder.

Tic toc this is going to backfire on Adams ===

Still waiting for proof of this (of which you can't provide of course)....if Adams leaving was leaving Vale in the lurch why do you seem so desperate to be rid of him now?

Why shouldn't Adams have an eye on a better deal? Who wouldn't? No-one would act any differently

Still waiting for proof of this (of which you can't provide of course)....if Adams leaving was leaving Vale in the lurch why do you seem so desperate to be rid of him now?

Why shouldn't Adams have an eye on a better deal? Who wouldn't? No-one would act any differently

I'm afraid Adams has been bought he's sold his soul for Stanley Meigh he will fit in well with Bobby Lee he likes his pieces of silver===

In case you didn't notice other people on this thread were there when MN said it and one of the mods of this forum was also their :)

Adams eye for a better deal has indeed got him a lot of compo recently but don't expect it to make him a fans favourite anytime soon by aligning himself with the vile 5 as it's not going to happen ===

How the **** would mike Newton know?

Just another Adams bashing thread.

He applied for the Hartlepool job and the Scunthorpe job and that didn't come from Mike Newton either ;)

The reasoning was he was peed off by being told he was getting an increased playing budget only to have it cut by £130,000.

Correct utter ****ing nonsence aimed at discreditting him because they don't like todays story.

No reference of these said clubs, oh dear!

Dave Felstead commented about this on a Tuesday night P&G just after Micky came back. If you can still get it on I-player have a listen and then you can't use today as an excuse

Archived