onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Campaign.................

As we all know our e-mails contributed to RW changing his mind with regards to his proxy.

I feel we have to let the the people in charge at the Sentinel know just how we feel about Keith Wales Twitter comments.

From twitter:

@robbiewilliams RW probably never sees this site. Would love to ask how many mins he gave to thinking over issues before dishing out proxy.

@robbiewilliams If he was true fan, he'd explain his decision. Board deserve nowt ... but fans deserve answer. Not all of them are pro Mo.

If future of my club was up in air, I'd make it clear how I felt. The fact fans' club is such a small group reveals how out of touch RW is.

All posted by The Sentinel sports editor, Keith Wales, last night.

1) If anyone uses Twitter please respond accordingly to Keith Wales comments. @SentinelSportEd

2,PLEASE BOMBARD Mike Sassi (editor) and Richard Bowyer (deputy editor) and Martin Tideswell (Vale Fan) WITH E_MAILS UNTIL ACTION IS TAKEN OVER SUCH PROVOCATIVE COMMENTS [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advert

To Whom It May Concern,

I believe as the local newspaper you have a morale obligation to report fairly and with openly and some comments that have come from so called professional members of your staff are a disgrace. Robbie Williams has decided to make his vote count in the fairest way possible by giving it to the Supporters Club and comments like the below are awful.

@robbiewilliams RW probably never sees this site. Would love to ask how many mins he gave to thinking over issues before dishing out proxy.

@robbiewilliams If he was true fan, he'd explain his decision. Board deserve nowt ... but fans deserve answer. Not all of them are pro Mo.

If future of my club was up in air, I'd make it clear how I felt. The fact fans' club is such a small group reveals how out of touch RW is.

In closing if this clown spoke to Steve Shaw who attended the Supporters club meeting he would know that it is only the small minority that do not agree with this decision and the amount of terrible reporting that has come from The Sentinel is a disgrace regarding this matter. I await your response.

Best Regards

Paul Thomas

As we all know our e-mails contributed to RW changing his mind with regards to his proxy.

I feel we have to let the the people in charge at the Sentinel know just how we feel about Keith Wales Twitter comments.

From twitter:

1) If anyone uses Twitter please respond accordingly to Keith Wales comments. @SentinelSportEd

2,PLEASE BOMBARD Mike Sassi (editor) and Richard Bowyer (deputy editor) and Martin Tideswell (Vale Fan) WITH E_MAILS UNTIL ACTION IS TAKEN OVER SUCH PROVOCATIVE COMMENTS [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Martin,

After reading Keith Wales comments regarding Robbie Williams giving his shareholders vote by proxy to the port vale supporters club, i just wonder what course of action you will take to reprimand the alleged journalist.

It is up to Robbie Williams who he gives his proxy to and let’s face it he’s had enough time to consider his position and has reacted accordingly.

He does not have to explain his choice to anybody let alone someone that is using his position within your newspaper to spout his own personal diatribe.

Having said that your newspapers coverage of everything that has happened has in all honesty been anything but impartial.

As far as Robbie being out of touch, i think these comments show without a shadow of a doubt who and which local institution is actually out of touch with the fans. Maybe this is another situation where the board and the sentinel can bury their heads in the sand and pretend that what happened over the last couple of days actually never happened, well guess what it did, the vote was unanimous and that’s that.

Maybe a full apology should be published in the sentinel by the alleged journalist as he should never have used his position to publish personal opinion on twitter, unfortunately i’m pretty sure that this will not happen and it will be business as usual.

Regards

Simon Brittain

Burslem Park

Vale Fan 30yrs

Admin, if you merge the two threads could you please keeps this as the lead post. Many thanks xx

On this occassion Caroline I don't think I'll merge as even if we merged the other one with this, the posts from the other thread would be on first as they appear in chronological order. :)

Archived