onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fed Up Bratt to Consider Stepping Down

X-Valiant

Yeah I wasnt sure what the father of two had to do with it.

It's to present him as a human being - and to generate sympathy for him. Nothing more, nothing less. It is disgraceful journalism that Hello magazine would be ashamed of.

Advert

I presume that this is another briliant effort from Mr Shaw?

Interesting use of phrases like "father of two" and "rescued the club"...

Pure propaganda and I am dismayed yet not surprised to see the Sentinel doing their usual bit for the Board.

The only reason i can think of that the local media are so anti-Mo for is because he is a four letter word that is reviled by most the population of Stoke-on-Trent.

Thats right. Hes a... I can't say it... Alright then, hes a Tory.

Put things into perspective. No matter which way you look at it, Bill has no intention of standing down unless by force or necessity. If he did, then he would not be dragging his name through the dirt by upsetting hundreds of shareholders and thousands of supporters, with his insistence on remaining here since his initial threat of resignation several years ago.

The bloke has had to be forced into an eviction morning on June 1st. He has no intention of resigning, it will be a departure of kicking and screaming.

The only reason i can think of that the local media are so anti-Mo for is because he is a four letter word that is reviled by most the population of Stoke-on-Trent.

Thats right. Hes a... I can't say it... Alright then, hes a Tory.

I'm not sure that being a Conservative is seen as a bad thing by Northcliffe Media!

Oh bill it could have been so so different. If only you had welcomed mo with open arms. You would have had a box for life, might of even had your pie and chips free on a match day. Supporters would have shaken your hand and said 'there goes good old bill, sold his soul for this club!'

But now you are going to be chased out of town like a pestilent dog! Bill you're going to be a nobody again!!

****** shame, could've quite easily of been so different...

Oh Bill and another thing......**** off!!!

Sorry but get used to it you ****ing ****er!!

my worry has always been that the real reason the board will not accept any investment which requires due dillegence is hidden somewhere in the books or the club is not owned by the shareholders any more

i hate to think what the interim board will find if the board is voted out on june the 1st

i really hope i'm just being over the top with my fears and other than the shortage of cashflow which a new injection of funds and expertise will put right, the books and the club are healthy (not corrupt)

"A new chairman could come from anywhere. If someone wants to invest in the club, and as long as the ground stays in the control of the club and is owned by the club, then fair enough."

Sell to Chaudry then you self serving senile old *******.

Just added my 10 cents to the Sentinal thread

Just go Bill you have done more to damage the club than any single person in living memory.

As for Phill, Normacott

Change the record mate, you are becoming a 'one trick pony' posting the same drivel on each vale related article you comment on.

Archived