onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Feature we need a CEO apparently

Advert

The weddings don't necessarily have to be held at port vale, the receptions could be. Kids and adults parties are huge. I would deliver themed parties 7 days per week.

I will give you one example

Peppa and George mascot hire 100 quid

Peppa and George favours 50 quid

Pinyatas etc etc

Food 300 quid

You can do anything from mickey and minnie jake the Netherland pirate it never ends

Kids parties are worth 2k per week and the venue if promoted properly for weddings a very cheap package these days is 4k

You can berate this as much as you like ask yourself this

What is the turnover of our current hospitality suite

And what does this contribute to team budget I suspect very little.

So next season pay your hard earned money to watch 18 year olds get hammered every week

I'm not saying it can't be better, I'm saying you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Parties seven days a week? Weren't receptions at vale £1000? And you originally stated you could get £500k in weddings at £10k a pop. You could pay less for Crewe hall. For someone critical of the way the club is your numbers change a lot. £200 billion for example.

I'm not saying it can't be better, I'm saying you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Parties seven days a week? Weren't receptions at vale £1000? And you originally stated you could get £500k in weddings at £10k a pop. You could pay less for Crewe hall. For someone critical of the way the club is your numbers change a lot. £200 billion for example.

Numbers numbers numbers. If I failed to deliver which I wouldn't by 50 % I would still deliver 250k. We currently have little to nothing coming in from some half decent corporate venues we have.

How many companies have booked

Meetings etc with a separate charge for lunch tea and coffee etc I suspect none

Thanks Memphis at least when this ends in tears and it will we can rely on knuckle dragers like yourself who will turn up outside the main enterance ( after some one has directed you there because you can not read) probbably burn some flags and threaten menace to all and sundry.

You choose your expletives due to your total lack of understanding of much other than turning up on a Saturday and have about as much business sense as a toilet.

Memphis I was reminded of you in asda when purchasing a loaf of bread.

Turned out I was indeed wrong again and mistaken

The loaf actually said thick cut.

You've just succeeded in actually making laugh, so good job little buddy!

Numbers numbers numbers. If I failed to deliver which I wouldn't by 50 % I would still deliver 250k. We currently have little to nothing coming in from some half decent corporate venues we have.

£40 million, £200 billion, 10k weddings, 4k weddings, 500k a year, 250k a year, kids parties 7 days a week . Our commercial side is poor but there is a difference between fantasy and making things real .

Parties worth 2k a week?! Dreamland! I paid £70 for a party for 10 kids at the Fun Factory in Fenton. 2 hour party. 3 parties a day, that's £210 assuming all 3 have 10 kids. That's well short of 2k a week and that's if the parties are fully booked which they will never be because of school and work.

Most people will go for a cheap village hall and get some extras in themselves, and not pay the absurd fees you are proposing. £300 could get you multiple tickets to Alton Towers and see Postman Pat, Mike the Knight or the Zingzillas.

As for weddings, there is only one advantage Vale Park has over other venues and that's cost. It will never have the romantic pull of somewhere like Crewe Hall or somewhere like that, so it needs to market itself at the lower end. As you could get a wedding at Crewe Hall for under 10k, no-one would pay the same to use Vale Park.

No-one takes you seriously wereskintandweknowweare because you seem to be living in your own fantasy bubble with delusions of grandeur and no grasp of reality. You get discredited every time you post numbers yet still think we should take you seriously because you boast of running a billion pound business!

If you are as good as you say you are, march to Vale Park this morning and demand to help.

Thanks Memphis at least when this ends in tears and it will we can rely on knuckle dragers like yourself who will turn up outside the main enterance ( after some one has directed you there because you can not read) probbably burn some flags and threaten menace to all and sundry.

You choose your expletives due to your total lack of understanding of much other than turning up on a Saturday and have about as much business sense as a toilet.

Fancy throwing a "you can't read" insult in there right after an incorrect spelling. A schoolboy error.

Thanks Memphis at least when this ends in tears and it will we can rely on knuckle dragers

Oh dear

like yourself who will turn up outside the main enterance ( after some one has directed you there because you can not read) probbably burn some flags and threaten menace to all and sundry.

Shocking

Well toilets seem to do quite well.,they are often flushed with success from what I can see (boom boom)

You get your bread from Asda? I'm shocked..i would have thought you'd be doing your shopping at Lidl or Aldi to get the best value for money

That's actually quite amusing

The weddings don't necessarily have to be held at port vale, the receptions could be. Kids and adults parties are huge. I would deliver themed parties 7 days per week.

I will give you one example

Peppa and George mascot hire 100 quid

Peppa and George favours 50 quid

Pinyatas etc etc

Food 300 quid

You can do anything from mickey and minnie jake the Netherland pirate it never ends

Costs are irrelevant if there is not the demand..where is your market research to back up the 7 days a week claim?

What is the turnover of our current hospitality suite

Maybe it's at it's optimal given demand?.I don't know..how do you know that it isn't?

Numbers numbers numbers. If I failed to deliver which I wouldn't by 50 % I would still deliver 250k.

Is that revenue or profit? Crucial to the numbers that is

We currently have little to nothing coming in from some half decent corporate venues we have.

No idea. How many have been looking for somewhere? What's the demand? Where is your market research to justify Vale spending money on this to earn some money back?

A separate charge for lunch tea and coffee? Shocking marketing..tea and coffee should be a given and so should lunch depending upon the size of the meeting and the upfront charges.

You don't mention free wi-fi, nearby accommodation , car parking, transport links, meeting room facilities but instead focus on charging for tea and coffee and lunch...0 out of 10 for marketing

I should stop now for my own sanity :shutup:

Archived