onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Club Statement: Bradford Match

Memphis

Advert

You may not recognise the difference between banter and racial abuse, but the courts will. Do you want young lads banned because they do not either, and think its OK because others do it?

A town in Pakistan or asia isnt really racial abuse- and yes i know what racial abuse is. Just look at 9/11 and woolwich- things need putting into context and perspective

A town in Pakistan or asia isnt really racial abuse- and yes i know what racial abuse is. Just look at 9/11 and woolwich- things need putting into context and perspective

Are you saying that we shouldn't stand up against racism unless someone has died? Otherwise I can't actually see the point of your constant references to Woolwich and 9/11.

You keep disappearing, and the every once in a while a thread gets your attention, and bam...you're back to remind us all how stupid you are.

Yet again you make things up. Who claimed a town in Pakistan was racist? You obviously have no idea what racial abuse is. Because your definition seems to be that it's terrorism. Why do you keep bringing those two up? Jesus wept you are stupid.

You are a classic case if this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Repeated wrongs are always wrong.

There is a difference between personal and general banter- perhaps you are getting the two mixed up- I understand though with me being totally out of my league on here with all the do gooders i'm totally outnumbered so my opinion and others do not count- all's i can say is if people are not happy with my personal feeling and opinion then feel free put me on ignore- it's certainly no loss to me. It's getting to the point where you may as well not have a voice- the club should ban anyone who stands up and doesn't sit down at matches (that will be the next one) i'm known for that as well so maybe i'll take my custom to a club who appreciates it.

There is a difference between personal and general banter- perhaps you are getting the two mixed up- I understand though with me being totally out of my league on here with all the do gooders i'm totally outnumbered so my opinion and others do not count- all's i can say is if people are not happy with my personal feeling and opinion then feel free put me on ignore- it's certainly no loss to me. It's getting to the point where you may as well not have a voice- the club should ban anyone who stands up and doesn't sit down at matches (that will be the next one) i'm known for that as well so maybe i'll take my custom to a club who appreciates it.

Good move. Ring me if you need your taxi fare. :razz:

You keep disappearing, and the every once in a while a thread gets your attention, and bam...you're back to remind us all how stupid you are.

Yet again you make things up. Who claimed a town in Pakistan was racist? You obviously have no idea what racial abuse is. Because your definition seems to be that it's terrorism. Why do you keep bringing those two up? Jesus wept you are stupid.

You are a classic case if this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You are continually reminding various people how stupid they are yet you are always on this forum- i dissapear because i don't spend my entire life on it- i work and have other commitments.

You sum up everything bad about this forum when you call people 'stupid' without even knowing them- if you'd said it to my face i dont think i'd have been so polite. Put me on ignore - do me a favour.

No, there is a difference between banter and racism. You think racism is just killing people. Therefore you are stupid.

Of course have a voice, but we also have a voice to say how ridiculous literally everything you have said is. If you don't like it, put everyone on ignore, it's no loss to us.

And now you suggest racist abuse is the same as standing up. Amazing!

You are know for that (standing up) as well as what?

If you think racist abuse is fine, then maybe you should.

You are continually reminding various people how stupid they are yet you are always on this forum- i dissapear because i don't spend my entire life on it- i work and have other commitments.

You sum up everything bad about this forum when you call people 'stupid' without even knowing them- if you'd said it to my face i dont think i'd have been so polite. Put me on ignore - do me a favour.

But you call people "do gooders" and the like without knowing them? Isn't that equally wrong in your eyes?

I don't need to know you to know what you are saying is stupid.

Most of us have work too (just not this week). Well done.

Archived