onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fun night at Robbie Gig........NOT.

Jimmy

Advert

Strangely I went to the Manchester gig on the 21st and looking on you tube last night saw a vid of a fight at the back there, never knew anything about it at the time.

Sadly IMO a sign of the times when there is a mass of people together. took my GF to see Will Young in Dalby Forest last year and she said there was a fight there.

Those people would probably look down on gigs where it goes a bit mental at the front. Yet the number one rule in such cases is to look after each other. I've had someone save my skin numerous times in a mosh pit by the biggest baddest looking people.

Those people would probably look down on gigs where it goes a bit mental at the front. Yet the number one rule in such cases is to look after each other. I've had someone save my skin numerous times in a mosh pit by the biggest baddest looking people.

safety in numbers, had to be in places like the potters club,those were the days.(long before your time andy).

Sadly IMO a sign of the times when there is a mass of people together. took my GF to see Will Young in Dalby Forest last year and she said there was a fight there.

Will Young fans, mate? All sorts of convictions, you'll find, from people trafficking to stealing phone booths. Most of the Hell's Angels I know from the old Black Horse up Hanley gave up on the old heavy rock when they heard Will. Mind you, rarely ever any mither up the Horse (R.I.P.), so it must be Will's more mainstream fans.

Yours, stream of consciously, etc

• 2 weeks later...
Strangely I went to the Manchester gig on the 21st and looking on you tube last night saw a vid of a fight at the back there, never knew anything about it at the time.

Probably fighting to get out!

Archived