onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky thanks Bratt Jackson and Mudie

blackdog

Am i missing something here? Did Adams praise the old guard for their contributions towards Vale in any way? Not that i read. All's he did was thank them for bringing him to the club. Don't really know what all the fuss is about tbh?

I must be missing the same thing mate. I am very thankful to V2001 for bringing Mickey in too. They did naff all else apart from put the club in steady decline, but nobody including Mickey is saying they did. Onwards and upwards eh people? The future is bright....

Advert

Micky was daft with his comments but this is getting pretty boring going on and on and on about it. Any chance we can change the record !

It's getting as bad as every Tory spokesman rubbishing Labour's record in office every time the Government's handling of the economy is questioned. Gordon Brown is history, as is V2001. Move on please.

Am i missing something here? Did Adams praise the old guard for their contributions towards Vale in any way? Not that i read. All's he did was thank them for bringing him to the club. Don't really know what all the fuss is about tbh?

Tell you what all the fuss is all about, Its about MA THANKING Bratt & co for bring him back, MA was brought back for 1 thing & 1 think only, to save his (Bratt) & the other ****ing *******s necks, But some of us (SEO, SC, NLV, B&G ) were not going to let it happen, :mad:

And I was 1 of those people that made sure that it did not happen, AND I AM GLAD I DID.:yes:

Tell you what all the fuss is all about, Its about MA THANKING Bratt & co for bring him back, MA was brought back for 1 thing & 1 think only, to save his (Bratt) & the other ****ing *******s necks, But some of us (SEO, SC, NLV, B&G ) were not going to let it happen, :mad:

And I was 1 of those people that made sure that it did not happen, AND I AM GLAD I DID.:yes:

So because Bratt had a hidden agenda that's Micky's fault?

It's getting as bad as every Tory spokesman rubbishing Labour's record in office every time the Government's handling of the economy is questioned. Gordon Brown is history, as is V2001. Move on please.

Whats wrong with that. And yep, sadly Brown is in our history.

He was that good he could not see he was being used.

Oh come on, so it's his fault he's naive now?

Micky Adams was praising everybody. The fans, players, backroom staff, Wildes, Smurf, even his old man, when he nearly started shedding tears on camera. The way i read it, he was thanking them (even if it wasn't popular) for bringing him to the club, because if they didn't then he wouldn't have achieved what he has, as he wouldn't of been here.

I think that the disdain that some people still hold for the old board runs that deep, that even the mention of any of their names & that person is likely to get in in the neck. In this case Adams.

Like i say, i think some people may have misinterpreted his words for praise for the old board, i just don't think he meant it that way.

I liked Adams, I was at his introduction at the Vale pub, probably one of the most quick-witted and funniest blokes I've ever heard speak. But when he came back from Sheffield United, he'd lost some of his mojo.

Every interview with the media, he's contrary as ****, always looking to rip their questions apart, even when it makes him look like a ****.

As has been well documented, he doesn't have a plan B. He never changes tactics and always brings on his favourite subs, at the same time. Tom Pope has got us promoted this season, a player he HAD to sign seeing as he was willing to play for nothing.

'Thanking' the buffoons, while acknowledging that it wouldn't be popular says it all.

He'd be on the ****ing dole if it wasn't for the protests.

No Vale fan has the right to tell MA what he may or may not say, especially if it is just something uncontroversial like a thank you, whether we agree with it or not. Completely contradictory to everything OVF stands for.

You have no right to say what anybody can or can not say on this messageboard.

You hav no authority to say what OVF stands for, although judging by Rob's posts, it's not what you'd like it to be.

FYI.

Archived