onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mark Sims

Stafford Valiant

All the lads had a soft spot for Mr's Bray ;) (not me mind)

She's always told me that she ruled by fear.

Impressive cv Mark Simms has. To be CEO of Environ is somewhat better qualification to run a football club than any of our current directors.

Advert

Knowing Mark's background in the gas industry,Bratty will probably claim he is only after the oil under Vale Park?

He'll be after the methane seeping out of the old pit shafts.

Think you might have hit on something there........

seems to be alot of Endonians on here!! Ill never forget being constantly barraged by Perry for having an untucked shirt :(

Mr Dolan was the one who scared the s**t out of me !

Seeing as this is a bit of an Endon love in did anyone else on here have the pleasure of having their sideboards pulled out by him !

Mr Perry hated me he was a great teacher, but went OTT at time's. Used to love smashing the footy at the windows of the science block to see his reaction :laugh:

Haha we used to do that all the time! Loved Perry haha. Great teacher though. It was around then we had all the best teachers, most have left now. Spencer was quality at the time too.

Er, and you Jean:D!

I used to go to Endon High as well and remember Mr Perry very well and looking back now he was a really good teacher. Obviously not as good as one of the history teachers there though! Does anyone remember Mr Clark the chemistry there. Strange bloke.

Mr Clark was superb, (CLARK No E!!) we used to put the E on his name to wind him up. He left Endon to become a head of a special school (I think perhaps Mrs Jackson will know better)

Mr Spencer was awesome.

Mr Clark was superb, (CLARK No E!!) we used to put the E on his name to wind him up. He left Endon to become a head of a special school (I think perhaps Mrs Jackson will know better)

Mr Spencer was awesome.

Mr Spencer was awesome, he would be talking about Henry VIII or something and then start walking on the tables. I remember Mr Clark when every break time he used to come out of the classroom stand outside and basically give everyone a b*****king for anything. Funny looking back on it now.

Mr Spencer was awesome, he would be talking about Henry VIII or something and then start walking on the tables. I remember Mr Clark when every break time he used to come out of the classroom stand outside and basically give everyone a b*****king for anything. Funny looking back on it now.

This has become an endon love in ! and i reckon judging by the teachers names most of us were there in the 80s ......great school !

Archived