onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Anyone Heard Anything ?

ValiantJake

I am on about those who moan constantly about anything Vale related and yes i will say again many Vale fans are ****ers in my book,i mean we have bets at Vale when the first boo will be,when i first started watching Vale with a few thousand there and near bottom of the division we are in now,fans backed the team on the day,now it is just moan about anything,if we sign Artell i will take that and back him like anyone else but why moan,it wont change the managers mind. I aren't picking any person out in particular by the way.

But saying that you don't fancy us signing a certain player doesn't mean that person will boo them. I don't want him, but he have my support if we did. And that has been the same with many of our players over the years.

Advert

But saying that you don't fancy us signing a certain player doesn't mean that person will boo them. I don't want him, but he have my support if we did. And that has been the same with many of our players over the years.

It's worse when those who don't even go slate players they haven't even seen seemingly just for the sake of it too.

It's worse when those who don't even go slate players they haven't even seen seemingly just for the sake of it too.

But I've never done that unless you keep trying to twist my words. I said a bunch of players we signed were average to poor quoting someone else's post, and hadn't seen one out of the whole group (as it was a one month loan), but couldn't be arsed having to go through the players one by one. But if it makes you feel better to keep bringing up this every time you post then go ahead. I will just presume you have nothing better to talk about apart from your music btec. Anyway, if I hadn't seen them, then I never booed them did I. Which was my point to start with.

Im more concerned tht Joe Davis hasnt signed yet. Whilst in administration I dont think clubs who want our players have to pay anything even if the players is under 24. Think he's gone with his dad especially as Steve said he'd have him last year. The only good thing was I was expecting Lloyd to go Crewe aswell. At least they would get an opportunity to play regular first team football.

didnt Barnsley pay £50k for Collins??

So what if we have McCombe, McDonald, Owen, Davis, Chilvers, Artell!! Whats the problem

I think people are under-estimating that we are still going to be run by clowns without a pot to **** in, we have bloke coming in with some wonga, we have lost lee collins for a fee and his wage, we have also lost Richards, Griff and Rigg and their wage.

The more the better and competition for places is healthy so if we have 6 players fighting for 2 centre half places then happy days.

So what if we have McCombe, McDonald, Owen, Davis, Chilvers, Artell!! Whats the problem

I think people are under-estimating that we are still going to be run by clowns without a pot to **** in, we have bloke coming in with some wonga, we have lost lee collins for a fee and his wage, we have also lost Richards, Griff and Rigg and their wage.

The more the better and competition for places is healthy so if we have 6 players fighting for 2 centre half places then happy days.

Only of we adequately cover the keepers, fullbacks, midfield, wingers and strikers which are higher priorities. Personally I'd rather save a wage on one or two defenders (we don't need 6 centre halves) and pay double the wages for a quality striker or midfielder who would play in the first 11 and make a real impact on our season as opposed to the reserves.

Only of we adequately cover the keepers, fullbacks, midfield, wingers and strikers which are higher priorities. Personally I'd rather save a wage on one or two defenders (we don't need 6 centre halves) and pay double the wages for a quality striker or midfielder who would play in the first 11 and make a real impact on our season as opposed to the reserves.

Would you be happy if we did sign a quality Striker and midfielder and also had a strong reserve/squad of players?

Who knows who has provisionally already agreed terms, who is on micky's radar and who will be a port vale player come the start of the season but maybe we should leave the moaning until we have seen the fully assembled squad!

Do you think united fans are moaning at signing & paying for Nick Powell a league2/1 player when they have Nani, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez

Would you be happy if we did sign a quality Striker and midfielder and also had a strong reserve/squad of players?

Who knows who has provisionally already agreed terms, who is on micky's radar and who will be a port vale player come the start of the season but maybe we should leave the moaning until we have seen the fully assembled squad!

Do you think united fans are moaning at signing & paying for Nick Powell a league2/1 player when they have Nani, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez

We aren't utd are we! We have a limited amount. What would you prefer, a defender who will struggle to make the bench or a striker we spent a little more on who gets us over 20 goals. We don't have unlimited funds so its a case of prioritising as my previous post summed up. I can't see how anyone could logically argue against what I said. I'd prefer a balanced squad. If we covered all other positions I'd be happy yes, but still wouldn't want to waste our budget on 6 players to cover two positions. Because who knows where the injuries or whatever else the new season will bring.

We aren't utd are we! We have a limited amount. What would you prefer, a defender who will struggle to make the bench or a striker we spent a little more on who gets us over 20 goals. We don't have unlimited funds so its a case of prioritising as my previous post summed up. I can't see how anyone could logically argue against what I said. I'd prefer a balanced squad. If we covered all other positions I'd be happy yes, but still wouldn't want to waste our budget on 6 players to cover two positions. Because who knows where the injuries or whatever else the new season will bring.

Of course someone can argue you point logically, are you that pompus to think your opinion is your right and everyone should take what you say as definate?

Your moaning about a potential signing when you have not seen the fully assembled squad

You don't know who Micky has spoken to

You don't know what funds Micky has to spend

You dont know for definate that is was David Artell and that he is signing

"Logic" would suggest you wait before you start spouting

Archived