onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Latest from today's meetings

there has to be a far bigger buzz than last year - MOLD are gone which is what was keeping many of us away, or so many of us claimed

There should be, but there isnt....yet. Maybe something will happen, but i get the impression that there are people so worn down by whats happened that a lot of the "free love" has been buried.

An example, im at the council house currently at the Allan Clarke evening sat with a vale fan & sponsor, he is very pro vale, pro adams, pro even the current squad, but is holding fire on spending money until the summer...why...he simply says im worn down by all the crap & im waiting see what happens.

I'll say this, i hope im wrong but i cant see large ST sales unless theres something done to create interest & desire. maybe people just need this season to be over first.

Advert

There should be, but there isnt....yet. Maybe something will happen, but i get the impression that there are people so worn down by whats happened that a lot of the "free love" has been buried.

An example, im at the council house currently at the Allan Clarke evening sat with a vale fan & sponsor, he is very pro vale, pro adams, pro even the current squad, but is holding fire on spending money until the summer...why...he simply says im worn down by all the crap & im waiting see what happens.

I'll say this, i hope im wrong but i cant see large ST sales unless theres something done to create interest & desire. maybe people just need this season to be over first.

Jeez talk about half empty! Best day for such a long time, I'm not buying a season ticket as I will have to miss too many home matches due to work commitments but I will gladly pay on the gate.There is a new dawn at the club and it is so good!

Pretty simple to me , you either want to support / watch the team or you don't . At £11+ , £13+ or £14+ per game it's good value compared to the average price in this League.

Unfortunately some want to pay nothing but expect to watch top class football , wake up , it isn't going to happen .

I think some on here would moan if they gave them away free !!!

I can hear it now " oooh I'm not having one ,there must be a catch in it somewhere " !!!

If you want to watch next season then make your minds up how you're going to do it ,there are plenty of options ,choose one and get on with it .

The main objective is almost complete ,today has been a massive day in the future of our Club,it's a positive result ,we now have some daylight so for goodness sake some now need to put up or shut up .

As Ben said earlier we still have a Club and hopefully a brighter future ,we should all be thankful for that now let's get on with it .

Top post mate. I have never had a season ticket due to living out of the area for a long time. But you now have a choice. If you want to go and watch the Vale, pay for it in which ever way you can.

If you currently can't afford a season ticket, sorry to hear that, but that's life. Football like most things in life aren't free or cheap. The club needs to make a profit from what currently is a small fan base. To increase that fan base and stay solvent is, I am sure a difficult job, but the most important issue over the next few years.

Archived