onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stop moaning

Advert

I've said for ages now that all bids should be considered on their own merits and thats that, the problem is with what martin mentioned regarding those that are appalled that all bids other than Mos are even being looked at!

Mo is no saviour and not the be all and end all of this club, if he ends up being the best out there then fine, until then nobody knows if he is so keep a lid on it.

I would hate to think that maybe a bigger fish may be allowed to swim away because of the

blinkeredness "only Mo will do"!!!

We should back any bid that is best for the Vale be it Mo or anyone else

to be honest I am getting a bit frustrated with Mo's holier than thou additude, he hasnt even put a bid in yet but still has a habit of slagging everyone else off. I am sure if he does get control of Vale he will make some decisions himself that not every Vale fan will agree with.

I to support MO for now until we hear who the others are,unfortunately we have a group/sect or a commune call it what you what but they are obsessed with everything MO,reminds me of that fantastic film ::: THE LIFE OF MO sorry I meant BRIAN :: its just not healthy been this obsessed,:woot::woot::woot:

I to support MO for now until we hear who the others are,unfortunately we have a group/sect or a commune call it what you what but they are obsessed with everything MO,reminds me of that fantastic film ::: THE LIFE OF MO sorry I meant BRIAN :: its just not healthy been this obsessed,:woot::woot::woot:

"His names MO and he's been a very naughty boy..........on FACEBOOK"!!

I will let those who martin speaks of defend themselves but I would remind him these people were ones he shared the top table with or relied for total support only a few weeks ago

I actually agree with a lot he says in the article other than his dig at fellow supporters for not having the same view as himself

I don't think he was. I think he was saying it is very unhealthy to only be happy at this moment in time with one person that may or may not in the end get the club, especially based on a section of peoples unwillingness to see what the other potential bidders/owners can bring to table.

I now think that the vast amount of fans that originally supported Mo 100% which included myself is now not so vast, my stance has changed over recent weeks due to mos own statements and some of the comments on here regarding other bidders i.e "into it for off-shore tax evasion", i mean that is just out of order.

The action of ramming Mo down my throat has had completely the opposite effect on me to the one i think was meant.

So anyone that supports Mo has only self interest in mind, and pro-Mo ers have the exclusive on whingeing and moaning. As an attempt to bring Vale fans together this is a cack handed effort. He seems to have discounted the possibility that fans who support Mo actually think that he might be the best person to take over the club.

Patronising those Vale fans who have a different opinion will not get everyone pulling in the same direction. Thank God we have all forgotten that he was pro-Bratt less than 12 months ago!

First and foremost we all Vale supporters and I think some of us have lost sight of that over the last few years and months for understandable reasons. I for one would like to get back to supporting the team and Iook to the future and leave the past where it belongs.

For the record I was 100% pro Mo and there is a good chance I still am.

So anyone that supports Mo has only self interest in mind, and pro-Mo ers have the exclusive on whingeing and moaning. As an attempt to bring Vale fans together this is a cack handed effort. He seems to have discounted the possibility that fans who support Mo actually think that he might be the best person to take over the club.

Patronising those Vale fans who have a different opinion will not get everyone pulling in the same direction. Thank God we have all forgotten that he was pro-Bratt less than 12 months ago!

I doubt he has and just because you may think mo is the right person doesn't mean everyone else has to fall in line and think the same.

Hypothetical question so don't anybody be giving me the "it'll never happen" quotes as i'm well aware of it, but, what if the admins did bow to pressure and went with the pro-mo group and mo got the nod because of that but after, it came to light that caudwell or bamford was one of the better choices but they didn't get it because so many were "its mo or nothing"?

What happens then?

You've discarded another option because of pure Mo ****** mindedness and stopped a more lucrative deal happening. I know its not down to us but what if they did go with mo because of the pressure to have him in place potentially we are missing out on a better thing for port vale!

Archived