onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chesterfield 2 - Vale 0 Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Nobody abused Glenn, you're making things up again.

Sorry, goaded him then.......

How about the abuse at Burnley? It's always the same with you isn't it. One rule for one and a different one for those who agree with you. You are the hypocrite here Twit

Advert

But it is ok for B&G to enjoy abusing Bratt 24/7? And it is ok for B&G protestors to shout abuse at Glenn Oliver as he tried to get in his car? Of course I enjoyed hearing people telling the banner holder to **** off. Why did he think it was a good idea?

You have seen me condone racism previously, I didn't hear it this time. If I did or.....if there was evidence of it on a video like at Accy then I would have said something.

I thought Mr and Mrs Bratt rang the police?

Depends on your definition of abuse...I and many, many others have asked Mr Bratt for information and answers and he does not provide either...why? People have lost patience and the man seems to say different things at different times - again, why? Why is it ok for him to behave in this way?

Glenn Oliver was a regular poster on here for many years - before and after he became a director. I seem to recall him being somewhat unkind to Mr Bell and his family. His main gripe was that they were unaccountable. Now people are accusing him of the same. What you seem to not know is that this has built up over many years and the person in question refused to answer reasonable questions on here and ran off when the going got tough and he ceased being treated like the second coming. These aren't animals or hooligans you condemn, they are long-standing Vale fans who have had enough of being ignored. I'll ask again, why is it ok to ignore fans in a fan-run club? Why are our Board to be treated as being above criticism or beyond any kind of abuse or villification? When people are treated as idiots, they react strongly and with anger...the production of the banner is just one manifestation of that. You might not agree with it, but surely you understand it?

You mean 'condemn' not 'condone'. And the video has one voice saying something racist. That person should not step foot in a Vale game again in my view. A number of people have said they heard racist comments at the game on Saturday - are you calling them liars? Is only video evidence enough for you now?

Have they called the police? I don't know.

I am not a racist or a liar! It was good for me cus it showed the section of the crowd were not up for B&G. The guy carrying the banner went and hid up the top section of the stand. That is all!

WV, I did go to the top of the stand, not to hide from anyone the reason being, the stewards told me if I wanted to put the banner up this would not cover up any advertising boards..

Regards

Craig Rollings

Sorry, goaded him then.......

How about the abuse at Burnley? It's always the same with you isn't it. One rule for one and a different one for those who agree with you. You are the hypocrite here Twit

I'm not the one moving the goalposts. As for Burnley, I have no idea what you mean. The only hypocrite here is you. I've stuck to the same argument. Unlike you, if someone on either side does wrong I'll condemn it.

WV, I did go to the top of the stand, not to hide from anyone the reason being, the stewards told me if I wanted to put the banner up this would not cover up any advertising boards..

Regards

Craig Rollings

Why let the truth get in the way of utter nonsense, Craig?

Good for you for bringing the banner out and coming on here too.

VW - take note

Depends on your definition of abuse...I and many, many others have asked Mr Bratt for information and answers and he does not provide either...why? People have lost patience and the man seems to say different things at different times - again, why? Why is it ok for him to behave in this way?

Glenn Oliver was a regular poster on here for many years - before and after he became a director. I seem to recall him being somewhat unkind to Mr Bell and his family. His main gripe was that they were unaccountable. Now people are accusing him of the same. What you seem to not know is that this has built up over many years and the person in question refused to answer reasonable questions on here and ran off when the going got tough and he ceased being treated like the second coming. These aren't animals or hooligans you condemn, they are long-standing Vale fans who have had enough of being ignored. I'll ask again, why is it ok to ignore fans in a fan-run club? Why are our Board to be treated as being above criticism or beyond any kind of abuse or villification? When people are treated as idiots, they react strongly and with anger...the production of the banner is just one manifestation of that. You might not agree with it, but surely you understand it?

You mean 'condemn' not 'condone'. And the video has one voice saying something racist. That person should not step foot in a Vale game again in my view. A number of people have said they heard racist comments at the game on Saturday - are you calling them liars? Is only video evidence enough for you now?

Have they called the police? I don't know.

Please explain where I have said it didn't happen? I just said I didn't hear it. Of course it is wrong and the racists need to be found and banned.

I am aware of what Bratt has or hasnt done, the same with Glenn. I was just saying how come it is ok to abuse those people 24/7 on here because people want them out but when people abused the guy with the banner (Who must be stupid or wanted to wind people up) that is not ok? I thought he took it well but should the banner have been out during the game? He must have expected a standing ovation or something and got told to sit down. Why are B&G supporters trying to wind up Vale fans when Chesterfield had just scored?

Regards

Craig Rollings

Fair enough Craig. It was a bad time to bring out the banner. Why did you choose that moment to show it?

I'm not the one moving the goalposts. As for Burnley, I have no idea what you mean. The only hypocrite here is you. I've stuck to the same argument. Unlike you, if someone on either side does wrong I'll condemn it.

What have I changed Twit? I condemn racism whenever and whoever it is by.

Please explain where I have said it didn't happen? I just said I didn't hear it. Of course it is wrong and the racists need to be found and banned.

I am aware of what Bratt has or hasnt done, the same with Glenn. I was just saying how come it is ok to abuse those people 24/7 on here because people want them out but when people abused the guy with the banner (Who must be stupid or wanted to wind people up) that is not ok? I thought he took it well but should the banner have been out during the game? He must have expected a standing ovation or something and got told to sit down. Why are B&G supporters trying to wind up Vale fans when Chesterfield had just scored?

Another good question to ask is why is a bloke like Craig Rollings, lifelong fan, sponsor, boxholder and previous V2001 supporter, even taking a B&G banner to the game? When people like Craig turn against the Board, they really are in trouble.

Fair enough Craig. It was a bad time to bring out the banner. Why did you choose that moment to show it?

Cos it was his choice so you watchit cos Craigy 'baby faced' Rollings is 'Proper Ard'..........:(

:D

Glossing over the points I raised re: Oliver and Bratt I see....why don't you ever answer any of the questions put to you?

Who said it wasn't ok to have a go at the guy? It's a free country. Why did people feel the need to have a go at him, though? What harm was he doing? Why do you interpret it as a wind up? More an expression of his feelings at the time, I would say. Whats wrong with that?

Enjoy non league football, because - as you wait for the saviour that isn't Mo - that is what is coming fast down the road at us....perhaps going 1 down at AFC Wimbledon will produce a reaction amongst the happy clappers like you.

Another good question to ask is why is a bloke like Craig Rollings, lifelong fan, sponsor, boxholder and previous V2001 supporter, even taking a B&G banner to the game? When people like Craig turn against the Board, they really are in trouble.

Fairly pointless exercise making these things clear to WV, Jean. He has no idea of the history to all of this, I'm afraid and is one of the "I'm not pro-Board, but..." gang who contribute zilch to this debate.

Archived