onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Win 8 lose 1 and we'll make the play-offs

Richard...

Advert

No need to be patronising. I didn't realise there were three pages, that's all.

Christ fella thats not patronising, trust me. Anyway, Richard... already took pleasure in telling me that, i made the mistake of not doing a load of research before i posted on here, what a

mistake-a to make-a.

Jus' Sayin.'

Bob's yer uncle.

oh thats easy......... we have the best defence and score loadsa goals dont we but would be nice to keep 11 players on the pitch just for a change!!!!:shutup:

I dont know what adams said during half time as it completly turned the game on its head?:unsure:

played well 1st half but second half we were S*** all over except the last 5 minutes:( they were not much better then us?

oh thats easy......... we have the best defence and score loadsa goals dont we but would be nice to keep 11 players on the pitch just for a change!!!!:shutup:

I dont know what adams said during half time as it completly turned the game on its head?:unsure:

played well 1st half but second half we were S*** all over except the last 5 minutes:( they were not much better then us?

what about the pre-game team talk? or Tuesday? or getting our key striker to stay when he had offers? you talk ****.

what about the pre-game team talk? or Tuesday? or getting our key striker to stay when he had offers? you talk ****.

Lets break this down....

yes we played well against crawley even with 10 men I cant comment on the Tuesday but talking to fans who went, it was a ground out result that could of gone both ways

Torquay played well 1st half then 2nd half the taem came out very negative and the loss was always on the cards, Ben nearly rescued us a point at the death still not good enough for me.

Im frustrated we cant continue for more then 50minutes yes we have a depleated squad, this shouldnt effect the 11 on the pitch (or 10 as it seems to be the norm).:rolleyes:

As for Richards I believe he dont want to play for no mark clubs in league 2, he may get to league 1 quicker away from the vale but he would be in a relegation fight if he went to Crawley/Shrews and not be guarenteed a 1st team slot and would have to work harder to get in 1st team (this he dosnt have to do at vale he is 1st on the team sheet:ninja:).

I'm sure if a Bigger Lg1 or a higher league came in he would be on his toes........:ninja:

Lets be realistic about players they do have a few brain cells that arnt shared I think Rico isnt stupid and staying at Vale is down to him not anyone else ie MA

Sorry if I look at the bigger picture when it comes to players leaving or staying, I try to be fickle like the majority of other fans but I cant:razz:

Archived