onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Apology

Megavaliant

A joke you say

so why, in respons to Tosh saying on FB today

I see the pipe people IPP have dropped out of the bidding...always had my doubts about them.

Like · · 8 hours ago ·

John Light likes this.

John Light me too mate....off-shore accounts etc

Is that another joke or still more insinuations?

Advert

To whom it may concern,I wish to apologise for my posting on another thread re:IPP,it was meant as a response to many postings regarding other prospective bidders for our club where people have made detrimental remarks about them,it was meant as humourous posting not a factual one,as I said many postings have made detrimental postings about other bidders,I did put ???however I wish to apologise to Rob Fielding and anyone who has been upset by my stupid wind up comments............Sorry I will ensure extreme care in future:yes:

Is this another "joke" John?

The following posted today

post-1-0-71032300-1333033189.jpg

I'm pro Port Vale, always have and always will be

So you refuse to explain your comments? I'd suggest your "apology" over your "joke" was indeed a joke and no such apology at all. Just a few comments to placate those outraged by your unfounded accusations that you continue to make.

Well, it seems you've done you're job and got rid of one of the bidders. Luckily the other 3 are remaining annonymous so they can get on with trying to save our club in peace.

Pathetic Benson,do you really think that?Then i suggest you stop sending 3000 entries onto there sight,must be you cus you have nothing better to do with your time........end of

John, take a breath, you're well out of order, on this thread and on Facebook.

Yes Doha and thats why I apologised but it seems it was a waste of space,best deal is what we need for the club,

if it was a "joke" and you already felt the need to apologise why again a comment about off shore accounts?

I asked you on FB for an explanation, you failed and just kept saying no comment follwowed, eventually by "eff off"

Were your comments today another "joke" or do you believe what you are saying and if so, is it not reasonable to ask for proof of what your saying and why you feel the need to say such comments about a company that is trying to save our club?

I just find your actions very strange to be honest John, until I link them with your stance for another bidder, then it all makes more sense

I'll leave it at that now, you're not saying anything, you don't have to but I've given you chance to explain. I'll make my own mind up on your reactions

I'm pro Port Vale, always have and always will be

So you refuse to explain your comments? I'd suggest your "apology" over your "joke" was indeed a joke and no such apology at all. Just a few comments to placate those outraged by your unfounded accusations that you continue to make.

Well, it seems you've done you're job and got rid of one of the bidders. Luckily the other 3 are remaining annonymous so they can get on with trying to save our club in peace.

Get real. Do you really believe they withdrew because of those "hits on a website."

The administrators fobbed us off last night. The real reason was CASH.:ohmy:

I think it is all a bit silly now tbh,lets just let BY get on with the job in hand and hopefully giving us what's best for PVFC,if that's Mo then so be it,if not fair enough,i just find it a bit silly that people are just backing Mo without having any idea who the others are even though he hasn't even put a bid in.

Imo and it's only that,i no longer actually think Mo wants the club(maybe i am wrong) but just reading between the lines that's how it looks to me,he might well bid but think he will know that it wont be the highest.

Archived