onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Andrewconnor thread

AndyConnor

Advert

Guys just ignore this WUM put your comments and best wishes to a real and faithful Port Vale fan its his birthday today Martin Tideswell he deserves our support just like the club,hope admin bans this Andyconnor asap..............lets get our priorities right and not lower ourselves to be equal with him...I will check with the supporters club secretary and check if his donation is genuine:yes:

Stop posting rubbish for a start! :razz:

It's not about splashing the cash, it's about your criticism of fellow Vale fans.

like you just did to me!! i donate 50 and you pretty much throw it back my face by saying because your richer than me what i just did was worthless compared to what you contribute!

what i posted was mouthy and blunt but sadley a lot of it was true, sometimes it takes an outsider to see whats going on inside.

My only link to the true feelings of what true vale fans think has been this forum and i'm sorry if i saw some flaws in the vale set up.

As for you Permboy shame on you! you mouthy chav, how dare you slag me off for making my family 50 quid poorer with your 'that was f' all' mate quote. 50 quid is a lot to us!.

Guys just ignore this WUM put your comments and best wishes to a real and faithful Port Vale fan its his birthday today Martin Tideswell he deserves our support just like the club,hope admin bans this Andyconnor asap..............lets get our priorities right and not lower ourselves to be equal with him...I will check with the supporters club secretary and check if his donation is genuine:yes:

Yes it is! under joshifreak

like you just did to me!! i donate 50 and you pretty much throw it back my face by saying because your richer than me what i just did was worthless compared to what you contribute!

what i posted was mouthy and blunt but sadley a lot of it was true, sometimes it takes an outsider to see whats going on inside.

My only link to the true feelings of what true vale fans think has been this forum and i'm sorry if i saw some flaws in the vale set up.

As for you Permboy shame on you! you mouthy chav, how dare you slag me off for making my family 50 quid poorer with your 'that was f' all' mate quote. 50 quid is a lot to us!.

Again had you not been moronic in slating Vale fans you wouldn't now rightly now find yourself being castigated :razz::razz:

Cheeky has it right, you are indeed a bonehead.

Again had you not been moronic in slating Vale fans you wouldn't now rightly being castigated :razz::razz:

Cheeky has it right, you are indeed a bonehead.

You and that Cheeky are a pair of Vultures, eating all poor fellahs his flesh......:laugh:

You and that Cheeky are a pair of Vultures, eating all poor fellahs his flesh......:laugh:

I don't actually think he is a WUM, I think he is a Vale fan, just a bit of thick one. On one hand he says he's moved half way across the world so he could earn more than £5 per hour, but on the other hand criticies fans who do earn £5 per hour and probably can't afford 3 home games in 10 days.

then your far richer than me.......what can i do?

You can't really use that as an excuse because that is exactly the reason more fans didn't turn up ...3 games in a week...over £60 :rolleyes: Far to much for someone who probably has far more important things to spend his money on. Food could be one of 'em!

I don't actually think he is a WUM, I think he is a Vale fan, just a bit of thick one. On one hand he says he's moved half way across the world so he could earn more than £5 per hour, but on the other hand criticies fans who do earn £5 per hour and probably can't afford 3 home games in 10 days.

Where can I find one of these £5.00 per hour jobs?

Archived