onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Legal Beagle

nick81

Tbf, given that the council will own the ground, could a new buyer potentially, if they had the funds, just buy the ground outright? I'm sure that, given how cashflow is at the moment, offering say £1.5mil for the stadium would be difficult for them to turn down.

Advert

TLB, can you confirm that the Council have applied for administration? I know that this is the hope but has it actually happened?

Caroline, I think the expression "hear that" was as far as he could go at present. I am pleased that the interest is still there, I only hope that things are not too bad to deter him.

TLB, can you confirm that the Council have applied for administration? I know that this is the hope but has it actually happened?

Yes Caroline,was thinking the same after reading RB statement ,good ,not great news if true, gives PVFC a chance of survival and puts half a smile back on me face :)

I reckon potentially, the council will take possession of the ground, but lease it back to any new owners at a peppercorn rate.

Its not ideal, or what we as Vale fans would have wanted, but at the moment i'd take this.

And as much as people love to have a go at the council, everyone should remember that its not their fault they now effectively own the ground, its V2001s, and V2001s only.

Excellent news. Can't wait for Mo's comments.

Taken from Mo's Facebook page this morning......

From adversity comes strength, I have always believed that. I have no doubt that Port Vale FC will come out of these dark times stronger than ever, having removed those buffoons responsible. Inspired by a new sense of unity amongst its fans, I believe there will be a new sense of purpose that will run right through the club. Every Vale fan must hold on to that belief right now. Like many others, I long for the day when all fans of Port Vale FC can just enjoy the football at Vale Park once again alongside their families and friends, no protests, no politics just football. I believe that day will come.

Taken from Mo's Facebook page this morning......

From adversity comes strength, I have always believed that. I have no doubt that Port Vale FC will come out of these dark times stronger than ever, having removed those buffoons responsible. Inspired by a new sense of unity amongst its fans, I believe there will be a new sense of purpose that will run right through the club. Every Vale fan must hold on to that belief right now. Like many others, I long for the day when all fans of Port Vale FC can just enjoy the football at Vale Park once again alongside their families and friends, no protests, no politics just football. I believe that day will come.

Thanks Tosh can you put this on the lets Go with Mo thread mate===

Later Post from Mo, sounds promising!

I have not given up, far from it. At last we will be able to see the extent of the damage done to the club and from there we can see what can be done. I do know that at the time of my last bid, Port Vale had around £400,000 in the bank. Right now it is a very different position courtesy of Lloyd, Miller, Deakin, Bratt, Oliver & Co

Archived