onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Legal Beagle

nick81

Advert

just wondered if u could help us out and make things clear for us fans what could happen to are beloved club cause there are a lot of ifs and buts flying around.thanks

Hi Nick,

I hope to have a better understanding tomorrow.

I read HMRC have issued a winding up petition. I hear the Council have applied for administration. I need some clarity in order to comprehend due legal process before commenting upon the relevant process.

From Mo's perspective, he is to take stock of events of the last few days. I shall be meeting up with him shortly to add my take on events. There is a good deal to take in and evaluate before either Mo or I (on his behalf) can make any public statement of intent. I am sorry to appear evasive but events have unfolded at an alarming rate today and to some extent caught both Mo and I off-guard given our respective focus has been on other projects of late - Mo with the M-Club and myself with a number of other football related projects.

Time to re-focus !!!

I am sure you will hear from Mo over the next few days when we know in greater detail what is actually going on behind the scenes.

Regards

I don't know if it would be right of us that support Mo to give him an email, I've done it before and he responded to say if he has the fans support he would keep fighting for us! Should we show him some support now! We need Mo, I know that we are in such bad shape he might not want to do it but we need him one way or the other.

Views...?

Hi Nick,

I read HMRC have issued a winding up petition. I hear the Council have applied for administration. I need some clarity in order to comprehend due legal process before commenting upon the relevant process.

From Mo's perspective, he is to take stock of events of the last few days. I shall be meeting up with him shortly to add my take on events. There is a good deal to take in and evaluate before either Mo or I (on his behalf) can make any public statement of intent. I am sorry to appear evasive but events have unfolded at an alarming rate today and to some extent caught both Mo and I off-guard given our respective focus has been on other projects of late - Mo with the M-Club and myself with a number of other football related projects.

Time to re-focus !!!

I am sure you will hear from Mo over the next few days when we know in greater detail what is actually going on behind the scenes.

Regards

TLB, can you confirm that the Council have applied for administration? I know that this is the hope but has it actually happened?

Hi Nick,

Time to re-focus !!!

Regards

Thanks Kevin

Give Mo my best wishes, i'm sure he has some big decisions ahead

Hi Nick,

Time to re-focus !!!

Regards

Excellent news. Can't wait for Mo's comments.

Thanks for the reply.

LB, good to see you are watching and haven't 'gone to ground' (unlike some folk conspicuous by their absence).

One thing's for sure, it isn't in the council's interest to see Vale go out of business leaving them with an unpaid debt of around £2m and yet another vast area of ground requiring redevelopment. Surely their best hope is removal of the current board and replacement with new owners who, given satisfactory negotiation and agreement, could restructure the club's finances such that the council recoup an acceptable amount of the debt over time. How much time? I wouldn't see 25 years as unreasonable. For anyone to take the club on any remaining debt levels would have to be much more manageable and thus serviceable, a key negotiating stance for any potential new owners.

With Vale's average crowds and potential crowd increase, plus the poorly utilised facilites available, a better managed club should be financially viable in the long term. It's only such an incredible mess now because certain people have managed the business incompetently whilst milking it dry for all they're worth at the same time.

Sorry if I'm stating the 'bleeding obvious' but it's just what I think and I wanted to voice my opinion.

LB, good to see you are watching and haven't 'gone to ground' (unlike some folk conspicuous by their absence).

One thing's for sure, it isn't in the council's interest to see Vale go out of business leaving them with an unpaid debt of around £2m and yet another vast area of ground requiring redevelopment. Surely their best hope is removal of the current board and replacement with new owners who, given satisfactory negotiation and agreement, could restructure the club's finances such that the council recoup an acceptable amount of the debt over time. How much time? I wouldn't see 25 years as unreasonable. For anyone to take the club on any remaining debt levels would have to be much more manageable and thus serviceable, a key negotiating stance for any potential new owners.

With Vale's average crowds and potential crowd increase, plus the poorly utilised facilites available, a better managed club should be financially viable in the long term. It's only such an incredible mess now because certain people have managed the business incompetently whilst milking it dry for all they're worth at the same time.

Sorry if I'm stating the 'bleeding obvious' but it's just what I think and I wanted to voice my opinion.

Just like a mortgage you mean? That would be a viable option. I still believe that with the correct business insight & potential fan base that we have then championship football would still be available at VP in my opinion.

Archived