onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Supporters Club Talk To Us!!!!

carpetman123

As I believe the AGM/EGM has now been cancelled due to the club not sending the packs out!!! So what the hell is going on to set our own date to remove these clowns immediately,

The fans need answers, what are the SC doing to get these people out?

The SC needs to make a statement as its getting desperate now with each day new stories are coming out

WE NEED TO GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW!!!!

Advert

As I believe the AGM/EGM has now been cancelled due to the club not sending the packs out!!! So what the hell is going on to set our own date to remove these clowns immediately,

The fans need answers, what are the SC doing to get these people out?

The SC needs to make a statement as its getting desperate now with each day new stories are coming out

WE NEED TO GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR CLUB NOW!!!!

I can understand your sentiments. But I can only speak from experience from last years EGM that I help NLV organise.

There were so many things going on in the background that we were quite often snowed under with the weight of emails and phone calls. This on top of all five of us were doing our normal day job. (I was grateful that I was the only single lad amongst the five, no wife or family to explain why I was on my laptop till 2 in the morning)

We were transparent as we could be and told shareholders & fans of any progress. But quite often we had to time what we released due to legal issues and at the request of other parties.

I am confidant that the SC will be doing all they can to help sort the mess out caused by MOLD.

Borat in sensible post shocker!!!

John i can see your concern AND i think the SC will issue a statement today because of yesterday and todays revelations..........I am prepared to give them time to get it sorted.........Might see you later mate.......Have bought any coffee yet. :unsure:

editedquote]

A rambler has hi-jacked his account : )

I think he's right though, if all accounts are to be believed that today is the day that Vale fans united. No more blame game, hopefully this will be the dawn of the new Port Vale with all of the fans puling in the same direction.

Hopefully the end of a really bad era in Port Vale's history and the dawn of a new one to come soon.

Fingers crossed now.

Massive support to Micky and the boys they need us right now. Regardless of how well we think they get paid, trust me its not nice to be without expected money!

Supporters club once again need to get all the ducks in another row and move on and commence talks with whoever comes in as administrator. I know it hasn't happened officially but its a case of when, rather than if!

I agree. Why have we not heard anything?

Very enough, maybe there are legal implications, but a simple statement saying 'there are legal implications, please be assured, we are on to it' would settle folk down.

Their lack of communication is on a par with the board of the last week. :ninja:

Come on guys, we are sure that you are doing a fantastic job, just give us something to hold on to!

the supporters club need to organise a press release yes but not one that is rushed, without have to hand all relevant facts . give the sc time and i am sure they will come forward with the information required.

this i cannot believe i am about to say but i agree with borat . all fans need to unite once again.

unite once we are in admin and the current regime is gone for good

we could get 8k crowds in admin , lets get Mo in then and really move forward much stronger

we cannot unite and get behind the club until we are in admin or the current bunch of idiots have won and will get through it somehow, we need to keep our nerve and finish them

I agree. Why have we not heard anything?

Very enough, maybe there are legal implications, but a simple statement saying 'there are legal implications, please be assured, we are on to it' would settle folk down.

Their lack of communication is on a par with the board of the last week. :ninja:

Come on guys, we are sure that you are doing a fantastic job, just give us something to hold on to!

I agree 100%. The Supporters Club Solicitor met with the Board on Monday but still no word.

Archived