onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I want to attend the AGM / EGM

1517sharps

Will be booking it off tonight,will book off the day after aswell in case we boot em out.

We will need some kind of food system going,everyone was starving last time:rolleyes: I will happily make some beef and onion baps ect for the masses.

how about some chicken tikka baps?? and maybe some goats cheese and water cress,its gonna be a long day ===

Advert

As far as I am aware, there has been no freeze on share sales. So, whilst some of you are having a daily chat with Clive, take £50 and buy your right to attend.

Surely all the money saved by not going to games will mean you can afford it, the shares will bolster the against vote and the money will help the club be more stable after the EGM when your interim board is looking for a buyer and will help them avoid admin...

Surely that's the best solution for those wanting to attend and it helps the club after the result you are wanting to attend to see happen.

As far as I am aware, there has been no freeze on share sales. So, whilst some of you are having a daily chat with Clive, take £50 and buy your right to attend.

Surely all the money saved by not going to games will mean you can afford it, the shares will bolster the against vote and the money will help the club be more stable after the EGM when your interim board is looking for a buyer and will help them avoid admin...

Surely that's the best solution for those wanting to attend and it helps the club after the result you are wanting to attend to see happen.

Maybe when this scum is outed........People will take advice from the Interim Board into buying shares or not.........because WHEN the books are properly examined the IB might decide its a lost cause and put the Club into administration..............And all those 50 pound notes would be wasted.......Just a thought . :)

Maybe when this scum is outed........People will take advice from the Interim Board into buying shares or not.........because WHEN the books are properly examined the IB might decide its a lost cause and put the Club into administration..............And all those 50 pound notes would be wasted.......Just a thought . :)

That's one way of looking at it and is fair enough. However those people then can stand outside in the cold and wait for the interim board to call a meeting they have the right to attend.

It seems to me that too many people who claim to love the club want everything on the cheap, from the boardroom to fans.

It's not surprising the club is falling apart when nobody wants to pay the going rate for anything is it?

Surely though, this is going to be the event of the year for most of those begging on this forum. Just look at £50 as the ticket price. After the countless merry-go-round posts and months of posturing its worth that isn't it?

That's one way of looking at it and is fair enough. However those people then can stand outside in the cold and wait for the interim board to call a meeting they have the right to attend.

It seems to me that too many people who claim to love the club want everything on the cheap, from the boardroom to fans.

It's not surprising the club is falling apart when nobody wants to pay the going rate for anything is it?

Surely though, this is going to be the event of the year for most of those begging on this forum. Just look at £50 as the ticket price. After the countless merry-go-round posts and months of posturing its worth that isn't it?

And what exactly is the club worth at the moment...its on its **** so it is worth exactly f*** all at the moment!!

On the issue of buying shares thats exactly what I did last EGM bought £50 worth just so I could witness these scummers squirm...believe me its worth it..it will be good this time do it you wont want to miss it!!!

Hopefully ill be there,i was late last time and they (the vale meat head bouncers) wouldnt let me in because the voting had started so i had to wait an then go in later to see the results,fortunateley NLV had my proxy,

this time i want to be there to vote them all off.

'Were coming to get you' lets get rid of this MOLD so pvfc can finally move forward.

If PVFC was a proper company with a CEO. a marketing department and access to catering falcilities, then they would be selling food and drink to the fans / media standing outside.

We can only dream....

Any reason why the burger van can't turn up on EGM day?Dont tell me, H and S or an objection from Azure.

Archived