onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

next game protest

bhr

.i think its clear to see after today that everybody has now just had enough next game we all need to come together and make a huge organised protest its time we were listened to we need to show that we are serious about this and we are not taking no for an answer.

Advert

Why would anyone want to set foot in Vale Park at the moment? The biggest single statement the protesters could make would be any empty stadium inside and 3,000/4,000 fans marching from Burslem town centre and camping outside the main stand during the game.

And all this rubbish about already paying for season tickets, it's my routine, not missed a game for 30 years etc is irrelevant. The bigger picture is you may not have a football club in existence this time next year.

totally agree they will soon see the bigger pitch when vale park is been knocked down im first to admit it have been going this season when maybe i should of been starving them out but i could not see myself doing anything else on a saturday afternoon but watching scenes like today is just torture and things need to change fast i would honestly prefer have no football team than be as angry and disappointed as these last couple of years have been following my beloved team

Enough is enough now. I agree with our lardie friend from Tunstall. Its time for a massive statement from all fans. One game, surely an organised effort to boycott one game will be supported by a lot of people now. Even season ticket holders, not knocking anyone for goin before now, but the situation is becoming critical. The evidence is there...we cant afford loan players, we're takin out pay day loans that go against the terms of the council loan, shares still haven't been paid for, the club is in lockdown with the board not caring one bit about supporters concerns. ALL vale fans need to unite on this one. Look at it as one of the free games your season ticket affords you. This simply cannot continue, the clubs existence is at stake. The sc are doing some amazing work, but (and this may just be my impatience) i fear the club wont survive long enough for their efforts to be rewarded.

Shame on you Bratt, Lloyd, Jackson, Meigh, Oliver, Deakin, Miller. You will go down as self serving incompetent low life scum for your combined roles in destroying pvfc.

Why would anyone want to set foot in Vale Park at the moment? The biggest single statement the protesters could make would be any empty stadium inside and 3,000/4,000 fans marching from Burslem town centre and camping outside the main stand during the game.

And all this rubbish about already paying for season tickets, it's my routine, not missed a game for 30 years etc is irrelevant. The bigger picture is you may not have a football club in existence this time next year.

I 100% agree with you Tunny. The trouble is we have a few thousand who are too selfish/stupid to look to the bigger picture. Even last night we have fools on RS telling us to buy more shares (give me strength).

I am sick of trying to tell people that by doing nothing about the situation now that they may watch a game now but what about the future???.

To be perfectly frank about this one I am ashamed of the majoruty of Vale supporters who are acting like leemings.:(

Its time for OS to get his coffin out. The protest was well attended yesterday and anti board feeling is at an all time high. Im up for it more than ever
I feel at times like getting the old box out and climbing in it myself. I despair of the way so called 'fans' are allowing our club to be run.

The three cartoons that my lad made and I put on the OVF site were silly but if you look through the humour it is frighteningly true of the smambles that is Port Vale.:ohmy:

If something massive doesnt happen next game and the masses dont wake up then i will walk away,why the f*** should i risk arrest while they just walk by and take the p,or worse still blame us? To all those true vale fans there yesterday,well done:yes:

I got myself down to vale park for the after match protest and was amazed to see so many just 'going home' not seeming to be bothered with the protests. We will never get these scum out unless everybody takes action. An empty ground during a match would be a massive impact, the photos and tv footage in the press would be great for our cause. I dont mean 'dont bother turning up', we still need to be around the ground, just dont go in! They will look such fools with an empty stadium. I know some will still go in as they 'just want to watch the football' (while there is still a club anyway) but if the majority other than the odd one or two were all outside making loads of noise and speaking to the press telling them exactly what we are doing and why, the pressure will surely be to much for them (the board) Signs, banners, effigy's of oliver and co being thrown around and kicked about will really get the message accross. But only if all vale fans do it, not just a few. Even if they board arent there, pictures in the paper and videos on the news leaves no where for them to hide. LOVE THE VALE, HATE V2001!!!!!!!

Great idea! but bottle-less fans would rather see a low in entertainment football match than help to save the club.

there was an opportunity for a MASSIVE statement created by Bedes observations.....unfortunately not enough cared or had the bottle.

The main doors were opened by a poster on here & what happened....rather than a final push & being in....people backed off.

Sad but theres only prob 30-40 who will go that extra length for OUR club.

Archived