onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tom Pope - rumours

melv

Advert

To be honest if I was getting 20 or so texts I might be a tad pi@@ed of me-sen .... Leave the guy alone,it was Toms turn to talk to RS and he just said how he felt been pested with a load of crap text most probable sent by some of here after a story so they could post it on here saying : I no something you don't : :)

I assume this post is one of the silly wind up posts that upsets poor Tom so much? Only thing in his favour is that he is a Vale fan. He's a non scoring, rarely creating forward with an abysmal records for both PVFC and his previous clubs. He just sums up the depths we have slipped to under V2001 and how desperate some fans have become that they cling to him like a life raft:razz::shutup::razz:

You obviously don't attend games, what's up popey shagged your Mrs?

To be honest if I was getting 20 or so texts I might be a tad pi@@ed of me-sen .... Leave the guy alone,it was Toms turn to talk to RS and he just said how he felt been pested with a load of crap text most probable sent by some of here after a story so they could post it on here saying : I no something you don't : :)

So the plan to stop every man and his dog from the club has gone out of the window then has it.Shall we put that down as an addition to the growing FAILED list then?

To be perfectly honest i think its time the likes of pope shut up stopped whoring themselves about in the press & got on with the job they are paid for, something they have struggled to do bar the odd 2/3 players.

Its getting as daft as the Spinott days where every man & his dog is in the press. As for Pope hes daft in the head if he doesnt realise why all these "rumours" are happening, calls himself a Vale fan yet doesnt appear to have a clue!!!

Unveliveable.

I actually agree with that. If he was just giving his opinion on things for the sake of it then fair enough - he should keep his mouth shut. But he said he was constantly receiving texts from fans saying they'd heard Micky was leaving etc. Those kind of comments serve only to unsettle the team so I don't blame him for moaning about that.

Blimy Melv,what's that got do with my post ,av read it 4 times and still don't get it .

Tom should not be involving himself with the politics he should stick to what he is paid to do by the club and concentrate on his football.The way he is telling fans to get behind the team is uncalled for.He is not the clubs spokesperson,and we were told that the club was going to stop players speaking out as such and comment would only come from the manager etc.

Better explained by this post by Brookersleft boot on the other thread.

To be perfectly honest i think its time the likes of pope shut up stopped whoring themselves about in the press & got on with the job they are paid for, something they have struggled to do bar the odd 2/3 players.

Its getting as daft as the Spinott days where every man & his dog is in the press. As for Pope hes daft in the head if he doesnt realise why all these "rumours" are happening, calls himself a Vale fan yet doesnt appear to have a clue!!!

Unveliveable.

Archived