onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

E-mail to our mate Glenn...

ben_chadwick01

I have just sent an e-mail to GO outlining our basic concerns toward him and the other scoundrels, excuse the 'formalness', but i didnt wanna give him another excuse to say the fans are troubl makers.

PLEASE LEAVE OUR CLUB NOW... we, the fans, are apsolutely appauled by your lack of interest of our dis-appreciation of your, frankly, aweful running of the club. We don't care if you have been "working behind the scenes, night and day" and are working with what you think is "within the best interests if the club"... because you arn't. We want you to leave and fast....

We want to know the truth about why you won't leave, and no - saying that your trying to save the club from "people like you" (referring to visiting and dis-gruntled fans earlier today - monday), was an absurd thing to say and exactly the sort of thing you shouldn't off said.

There have been many revelations about the club in the past year or so and so surely you are embarresed about being a part of the goings-on behind the scenes of the club that will soon be entering administration, unless the current regime does not change soon.

If you manage to survive the bombardment of the vale board room, and an impending EGM, then you yourself had said that you will not stand for re-election to the board.

In this e-mail i have not taken an aggresive or un-cultured way of getting my, and thousands of other vale fans' (no, really!) points across, and have kept it very formal for a reason. We have a right to protest and a right to throw everthing within our power as supporters of the club at you to remove you from running our club.

You have lied to us so many times in the past that even in a position when you may be telling the truth, we don't and will not believe you.

Please pass this on to you fellow 'directors' (I use the term loosely), Mr Deakin, Miller and Lloyd and if necessary, which I think is, Mr Bratt aswell - this e-mail is not just directly aimed at you but all of you.

There are many more questions that need to be asked and answered, including the fact about how you are going to pay for legal advice when you may be approached by a Leeds based legal firm representing the supporters club. We wait and see with anticipation about what is going to happen to club in the next few days/weeks/months...

Yours Trully,

A vale fan speaking out.

P.S. We are still waiting on this 'announcement' that was supposedly going to be released within 48 hours of us being told there is one. That was near to 5/6 days ago now. Another lie, is it not?

Advert

:shutup:

I have just sent an e-mail to GO outlining our basic concerns toward him and the other scoundrels, excuse the 'formalness', but i didnt wanna give him another excuse to say the fans are troubl makers.

PLEASE LEAVE OUR CLUB NOW... we, the fans, are apsolutely appauled by your lack of interest of our dis-appreciation of your, frankly, aweful running of the club. We don't care if you have been "working behind the scenes, night and day" and are working with what you think is "within the best interests if the club"... because you arn't. We want you to leave and fast....

We want to know the truth about why you won't leave, and no - saying that your trying to save the club from "people like you" (referring to visiting and dis-gruntled fans earlier today - monday), was an absurd thing to say and exactly the sort of thing you shouldn't off said.

There have been many revelations about the club in the past year or so and so surely you are embarresed about being a part of the goings-on behind the scenes of the club that will soon be entering administration, unless the current regime does not change soon.

If you manage to survive the bombardment of the vale board room, and an impending EGM, then you yourself had said that you will not stand for re-election to the board.

In this e-mail i have not taken an aggresive or un-cultured way of getting my, and thousands of other vale fans' (no, really!) points across, and have kept it very formal for a reason. We have a right to protest and a right to throw everthing within our power as supporters of the club at you to remove you from running our club.

You have lied to us so many times in the past that even in a position when you may be telling the truth, we don't and will not believe you.

Please pass this on to you fellow 'directors' (I use the term loosely), Mr Deakin, Miller and Lloyd and if necessary, which I think is, Mr Bratt aswell - this e-mail is not just directly aimed at you but all of you.

There are many more questions that need to be asked and answered, including the fact about how you are going to pay for legal advice when you may be approached by a Leeds based legal firm representing the supporters club. We wait and see with anticipation about what is going to happen to club in the next few days/weeks/months...

Yours Trully,

A vale fan speaking out.

P.S. We are still waiting on this 'announcement' that was supposedly going to be released within 48 hours of us being told there is one. That was near to 5/6 days ago now. Another lie, is it not?

Ben, I think every Vale fan would agree with the tone of your letter and I don't mean to be critical but the spelling and grammar is not good to say the least and GO will just say 'look at this, how can you take these people seriously'!

Archived