Advert

Advert

The Protest.

Spunk Trumpet

Will you be protesting tomorrow?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be protesting tomorrow?

• Yes.
    • No. I would like to but other matters dictate.
    • No. I do not support this protest.

Advert

The fact that its not really very constructive and last year's protests went hand in hand with a big slump on the playing side.

We can force an EGM, we can win this fight bureaucratically, protesting is just a public nuisance and isn't the way intelligent human beings should operate.

It's also the reason why tomorrow's game is now being policed. Personally I don't want to heap more costs on the Vale, although you might be pleased, as like SEO, you will seek to bankrupt the club in order to remove this pair of idiots.

I want them out, and they'll get out, but I won't be protesting.

3 points tomorrow is my main concern.

NN,

So you dont want to heap costs on the Vale.

Yet you wont protest about the pair of idiots (your words) heaping costs on the Vale ?

How will we get them out if people will not make a stand ?

What is your opinion on Glen Oliver btw ??

NN,

So you dont want to heap costs on the Vale.

Yet you wont protest about the pair of idiots (your words) heaping costs on the Vale ?

How will we get them out if people will not make a stand ?

What is your opinion on Glen Oliver btw ??

Even Adolph Hitler got in to power democratically. There are means without protesting, we don't live in a society anymore where you have to revolt and behead the King to win power.

Force an EGM, remove them. We're going to have to wait for an EGM anyway, and by all accounts its impending. Meanwhile, we need somebody to come forward to take the club on anyway.

I'm on the same side as you lot, I just won't be protesting, I'll be supporting the team and hoping for three points.

Even Adolph Hitler got in to power democratically. There are means without protesting, we don't live in a society anymore where you have to revolt and behead the King to win power.

Force an EGM, remove them. We're going to have to wait for an EGM anyway, and by all accounts its impending. Meanwhile, we need somebody to come forward to take the club on anyway.

I'm on the same side as you lot, I just won't be protesting, I'll be supporting the team and hoping for three points.

Fair enough, glad to see you have seen the light at last :yes:

can we count on you take part in the show of red cards ? :woot:

p.s AH did not lose his power democratically it took a war !

Thank God nobody swears inside football grounds.

If that was aimed at me, not on about swearing, on about the filthy, foul language regarding sex acts, incest, bestiality and homosexuality. I don't want to subject the kids with me to such an experience. Ok! Mind you though, I expected such a comment from a regular on here.

If that was aimed at me, not on about swearing, on about the filthy, foul language regarding sex acts, incest, bestiality and homosexuality. I don't want to subject the kids with me to such an experience. Ok! Mind you though, I expected such a comment from a regular on here.

Wow you must be hearing things mate, Ive never once heard anything of such nature during a protest, however I have during many matches (a personal favourite being 'Dario shagged your ****' towards Efe Sodje)

Personally I feel your more likely to hear horrendous comments from the handful of happyclappers who share a brain cell and scream racist remarks about Mo Chaudry amongst other things

Now please stop with the lies and lame excuses (although Perry and Pete would be impressed!), grow a pair and help ensure the two kids have a team to support when theyre older!!!===

But surely comments such as that would go straight over the heads of young children? I attended every protest last season with both my children and I can never remember hearing the type of language you are referring to.

Archived