onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

police check

panhead

Its a childish game that Camben Vale likes to play, not sure why, but he's a bit immature so I have decided to let him get on with it.......

He is so cowardly that he will not share with me his own name, he would rather stay hidden behind his screen, oh well each to their own I suppose

where is your mate goat boy these days deano?

Advert

If the Thames Valley Police are either unable, or unwilling, to police a pub that is only 100 yards from a football league ground then it is a real sorry state of affairs.

Or they are just preventing a possible flash point becoming a battle ground. Good policing really.

I went to the game as a family man with my 13 year old son and we were met with at least 30 Oxford "lads" who were throwing punches at anyone they did'nt know - men, women, young and old. We were outnumbered 3/4 to 1 and despite your ridiculous claim that "plod had it under wraps" there was'nt a copper in sight.

Obviously as you're on here acting like a pathectic, plastic hardman perhaps you'd like to tell us how you handled your little squirmish on the day that was only (in your view) "a bit of handbags at dawn" because I know Vale lads in their 40's who can handle themselves and who came back from Oxford that day bruised, battered and bleeding!

According to this neutral website Oxford is a very pleasant place to watch football. Are you sure you're not mixing this tale up with your days out in Belfast????...

With one end of the ground being open, there is always the remark 'of watch my car' as another wayward shot flies into the car park behind. On the whole I found the Kassam Stadium to be an enjoyable and a largely friendly day out.

Derek Fennel a visiting Blackburn supporter adds; 'the stewards at the Kassam seemed very helpful and accommodating which led to a feeling of watching the game in relaxed frame of mind. There was great vocal support from the home supporters in the North Stand who really got behind their team'.

I went last season and ended up in the middle of a council estate with 15 others and 10 old bill waiting for a bus take us the train station. it was quite angry but nothing shout about. theres going be trouble every time now but ill still go its a good day out out. and too think we have them last game of the season happytimes

So the idiots drink elsewhere, away from the police, and all hell brakes loose, but just becasue it's not causing you any problems its good policing really??

Shamefull....

Its a regular tactic used by most forces, if there was a problem in a pub the season before, fair chance that's were the problem will be the following season. Take the location away, that particular problem solved.

Yes the idiots will go somewhere else, but possibly in smaller numbers and away from the normal fans who don't want a punch up. Less chance of collateral damage and those not wanting to get dragged in been dragged in by association of location.

Not so much shameful just logic, give it a go some time you might like it.

Archived