onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matthew Holland

Timothius

Advert

You have even edited the original comment which now reads the 'email group' not 'the fans'. Wow

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

Edited what? I've edited nothing you fool! That has been my point since you started bloody arguing, you didn't read my comment properly and keep repeat saying I said something I didn't! Unbelieveable

I have clearly stated many times over many days, not just this evening, that I was referring to the EMAIL GROUP, in private messages and many posts on here. But now you realise you have dropped a bollock you are saying I have edited something? I would have had a lot of editing to do given I have said the same explanation in numerous posts active and closed and also the private message I sent you. Have I gone back and edited that to?

No he hasn't, that is the point. Matthew Holland has got the wrong end of the stick and has posted many comments that aren't accurate or true. If you think that posting a small screenshot, of a much longer conversation and then commenting on those selected comments and twisting things that need to be read in the context of the whole exchange is putting something to bed, then you are mistaken.

Tim the evidence is there for all to see, post screen shots of the longer conversation if you think he's lying....

Tim the evidence is there for all to see' date=' post screen shots of the longer conversation if you think he's lying....[/quote']

REP, read the first line of Matthews screenshot, it clearly says "THE EMAIL GROUP", end of conversation. Matthew is now trying to say I have edited it to say the email group, how can I edit a screenshot on a closed thread? Enlighten me please. The fact is Matthew has made a mistake but continues to try and make out he's right even though he knows he's wrong

FFS Admin - didn't we have 30-odd pages of this drivel on another thread? What happened to "no abuse"?...or doesn't "thick as pigshit" count as abuse?

That was sent in a private message that Matthew has decided to post, don't tell me you have never insulted someone in private when provoked?

REP, read the first line of Matthews screenshot, it clearly says "THE EMAIL GROUP", end of conversation. Matthew is now trying to say I have edited it to say the email group, how can I edit a screenshot on a closed thread? Enlighten me please. The fact is Matthew has made a mistake but continues to try and make out he's right even though he knows he's wrong

So back it up then otherwise leave the man alone for god sake. #crusade

This is my last post on this crap, life is way too short.

The explanation has always been the same the original comment has not

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

What? Really, what are you saying Matthew?

Are you now saying my explanation has always been consistent and the same Matthew? (As it has been). Yes or No?

Are you now trying to say my original comment was different, Yes or No?

If no, just read your own screenshot, first 2 lines are all you need to read. That hasn't been edited, it is impossible for me to edit a screenshot on a closed thread and it has always said that it's just you misread it. It clearly refers to the email group, you are trying to say I have edited that but that is impossible.

You still can't admit you are wrong even though you are. Jesus, even I will admit i'm wrong if i've made a mistake. You'll be telling me next you haven't made these comments and your OVF account has been hacked!

So back it up then otherwise leave the man alone for god sake. #crusade

This is my last post on this crap, life is way too short.

I've backed it up numerous times for god sake, even I am getting bored of repeating my explanation now. Read Matthews screenshot, the first 2 lines confirm what I have said over and over again, only Matthew has misread it and gone on a crusade, you are backing him because you don't like me, even if you know I haven't lied as Matthew has insinuated. You would do the same if someone kept saying similar comments about yourself.

I have given a clear explanation. You can go on facebook and read my comments for yourself if you know where to look. Matthew has screenshot a sample, a sample he can't even read properly

Archived