onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clarity required from sc and b&g

the old bycars tea bar

so the goal for the pro change groups is still for the total removal of the current board or am i reading wrong?

if there is to be compromise then what will be accepted?

clarity is required still i feel by all

have the supporters club commitee got an agreed guideline of how they communicate with the board and what is the agenda of that communication, the view i had from the last meeting at badderlygreen was that the vast majority were still very anti board, the agreement was that the board would come back to the supporters and communicate the deal and allow discussion as part of an effort to regain trust

so perhaps dave should have politely turned down the invite but saying that i trust dave so it maybe be better to have him at least involved in some way bearing in mind he holds robbies proxy

i'm very sorry it seems i'm rambling but i'm confused.com

What worries me OBTB is, will the desire to remove the entire board and the refusal to accept compromise work against us.

For example, say Blue Sky get wind, that the club is really in turmoil and fans are protesting, will they decide to run a mile. If that happens and we go back to square one with SEO, trying to force them out, how long before Administration. What happens if Jackson then gets his grubby hands on the club.

Ok we could take a chance on Mo, trying to buy us out, but no guarantee's.

Ok, I know, the current situation is not ideal, things need to change and we need answers regarding Blue Sky. However think about how far we've come since last year. At the moment I've got hope of a brighter future, could that be destroyed through stubbornness and hatred towards the past regime.

Advert

so the goal for the pro change groups is still for the total removal of the current board or am i reading wrong?

if there is to be compromise then what will be accepted?

clarity is required still i feel by all

have the supporters club commitee got an agreed guideline of how they communicate with the board and what is the agenda of that communication, the view i had from the last meeting at badderlygreen was that the vast majority were still very anti board, the agreement was that the board would come back to the supporters and communicate the deal and allow discussion as part of an effort to regain trust

so perhaps dave should have politely turned down the invite but saying that i trust dave so it maybe be better to have him at least involved in some way bearing in mind he holds robbies proxy

i'm very sorry it seems i'm rambling but i'm confused.com

I suggest you pay a visit to the B&G website

Thanks simon

I will also be watching and waiting,the actions of the next few weeks should be intresting if nothing else

It just worries me that at all the supporter groups are not unified in their views and goals

This was something I think should have happened,i know benners on pvo was saying much the same a while back

What worries me OBTB is, will the desire to remove the entire board and the refusal to accept compromise work against us.

For example, say Blue Sky get wind, that the club is really in turmoil and fans are protesting, will they decide to run a mile. If that happens and we go back to square one with SEO, trying to force them out, how long before Administration. What happens if Jackson then gets his grubby hands on the club.

Ok, I know, the current situation is not ideal, things need to change and we need answers regarding Blue Sky. However think about how far we've come since last year. At the moment I've got hope of a brighter future, could that be destroyed through stubbornness and hatred towards the past regime.

A sensible man with a sensible post! :yes:

Agreed.

Great post mate sorry missed it earlier

The problem though is whilst a number of us are willing to watch and wait I get the impression that others will not accept nothing but total change at the club including the removal of lloyd and deakin, and bluesky not investing no matter what the detail of the deal entails

My hope is somehow mark sims comes on board it's the only way I see this moving forward with most people united

tobtb, i agree wholeheartedly on the sims point , he is pivotal in many respects regarding change and progress for many. whilst i personally would like both lloyd and deakin removed i am a realist but would like to see sims in situ (as i trust his judgement) with the potential of further investment from other parties pursued.

tobtb, i agree wholeheartedly on the sims point , he is pivotal in many respects regarding change and progress for many. whilst i personally would like both lloyd and deakin removed i am a realist but would like to see sims in situ (as i trust his judgement) with the potential of further investment from other parties pursued.

totally agree

regarding lloyd and deakin it's all about regaining trust or being tarred with the same brush, regarding not meeting the fans as promised they have not made a good start in regaining that trust

Archived