onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Adams....How does he do it?

ollyandpatch

Its like turning the clock back 12 months.

Today could have been the away games at Macc or Bradford, or Stockport from last year !

Every player gave 100% today, every player woud have died for the cause, the same players that just 8 Months ago were being told they were crap after Micky left were playing with confidence and skill.

For those who said We were starting to struggle before Micky left are very wrong in my opinion.

I'm certain that if Miky had stayed we would be playing in League 1 today !

I don't know what it is he does, but i like it. :yes::yes:

Advert

He organises us well and gets us fighting for everything. He earns respect from the players and they earn his respect. He's a fantastic man-manager that earns his managerial respect and asserts authority whilst giving the lads a pat on the back for their good work.

He's a manager like no other, certainly since Rudge. I'll leave you all to think about what that means.

He organises us well and gets us fighting for everything. He earns respect from the players and they earn his respect. He's a fantastic man-manager that earns his managerial respect and asserts authority whilst giving the lads a pat on the back for their good work.

He's a manager like no other, certainly since Rudge. I'll leave you all to think about what that means.

Imagine MA with a few quid to spend?

football is not about money to spend but team work and the correct blend.

I agree with you to a point, but you are always going to be screwed if you cant attract or afford the players you want through lack of money these days.

Getting on now and too many beers have passed my way over the years but when exactly were it that football sold its soul to the devil? In my mind it were SKY. Prior to that you had at least a chance of success with your above criteria.

The lack of a Richards up top has forced a rethink about how we play the ball into our smaller, more mobile forwards. Not a bad thing at all.

When Marc Richards is fit I hope we don't just start lumping aimless balls forward again.

Guest potalot1
is it just me or are we playing better football than last season?

Much better. We mean business, unfinished business, and i like it..:D

Can i say i am a big fan of MA...........I was gutted when he jumped ship last year.............He has this magic ingrediant what i witnessed today at Barnet he made ordinary players totally outplay and easilly fitness wise destroy IMHO a very poor Barnet side.

Regardless Micky needs investment.....Which this scrotes have denied him.........3 more signings would assure us of promotion.

Simple answer- Micky Adams manager by far in league 2... How many other managers can turn round **** players too players that work hard and respond too the wishes of the manager... Every player respects Micky and he is defiantly the only manager at this level that cam get us out of this league!!

Look at gannon when he first joined, nearly everyone was saying he would Be our prefered candidate out of the lot, how wrong was everyone!

If you think otherwise and you think this 5mill would have purchased Jose

marhinio or how ever you spell his name then you are sadly mistaken..

Definatly best manager in the league.. Don't care what anybody else says but that's my opinion.. And before I get shot down for this next comment...

I am glad vale dug even deeper than before too get him back...

Too get a top manager you need too pay top money.. Now Adams is on peanuts still compared too what he could earn elsewhere, but he came back too finish the job, and I respect him heavily for that, time will tell but I think this season could become a good one for us, and I know I am going too get shot down but my thoughts are mine only...

Archived