onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Micky Adams....How does he do it?

ollyandpatch

Advert

Disagree - we beat Barnet not Man u ! - Barnet are one of a clutch of small under funded Clubs destined to fight it out mid table to aviod getting dragged into a relegation dogfight come the last few months of this new season.

We have a wafer thin squad and the numbers have been made up by cheap chancers, due to the fact we aint got any cash. One win against weak opposition and everyone joins the "spin wagon" - remember the wheels came well and truly off before Adams left last season to pursue his dream job ( we all now know how that ended).

I will be happy if we finish at the top of the small under funded clubs mini league in div2 - clubs like Barnet, Macc town, Crewe, Burton, etc. - points taken off these potential strugglers are like gold dust for Vale.

You make some good points, are you really in wormwood scrubs?? They wouldn't let me have access at Leeds prison, but got it at Kirkham.

Disagree - we beat Barnet not Man u ! - Barnet are one of a clutch of small under funded Clubs destined to fight it out mid table to aviod getting dragged into a relegation dogfight come the last few months of this new season.

We have a wafer thin squad and the numbers have been made up by cheap chancers, due to the fact we aint got any cash. One win against weak opposition and everyone joins the "spin wagon" - remember the wheels came well and truly off before Adams left last season to pursue his dream job ( we all now know how that ended).

I will be happy if we finish at the top of the small under funded clubs mini league in div2 - clubs like Barnet, Macc town, Crewe, Burton, etc. - points taken off these potential strugglers are like gold dust for Vale.

Well and truly came off? A couple of defeats?.....Yeah, what a capitulation.

Some people just can't enjoy a decent victory. Always got something to moan about.

Points haul up on last season.

The one thing i feared when Micky returned was tha fact it's not supposed to work second time around, and there was no way we could better last seasons start to the season.......

2010 PL4 W2 D1 L1 F6 A4 PO7

2011 PL4 W2 D2 L0 F10 A5 PO8

Last season we won the next 5 Without conceding !!

Lets start another run on Saturday !

Points haul up on last season.

The one thing i feared when Micky returned was tha fact it's not supposed to work second time around, and there was no way we could better last seasons start to the season.......

2010 PL4 W2 D1 L1 F6 A4 PO7

2011 PL4 W2 D2 L0 F10 A5 PO8

Last season we won the next 5 Without conceding !!

Lets start another run on Saturday !

I think Mickeys only concern about this start is we have not had a clean sheet yet

he has got players in all areas scoring and more of them just need to keep it up

===

Archived