onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

A question to all pro-boarders

Twitters

Advert

I have not met any of the people mentioned and I can't therefore make a judgement. I know this is a tough thing to say, and I could be wrong, but I am content to ride the Lloyd - Deakin horse and see where it takes the club. I think that the presence of two commercially orientated and well connected people at the top of the club now are opening doors and there are signs of better fortune for the club.

But Lloyd is to hand over to a QPR property dealer, housing developments again? Lemon top is not proven yet.

I rarely post as you will see.

A good friend of mine is a Wrexham fan.

If there was ever a reason not to support the current Board it is the recent history of Wrexham.

How are they comparable Ramsey? I know Wrexham are having problems but I haven't read a lot about them to be honest although I know all about ours!

Genuine question by the way.

I rarely post as you will see.

A good friend of mine is a Wrexham fan.

If there was ever a reason not to support the current Board it is the recent history of Wrexham.

RV, I'd like to know more to. can you provide any links to news stories or anything, or just write up what's gone on in a new thread ro something. Thanks

Poor management, lack of investment, no leadership, no vision, alienation of the fan base etc etc.

There is no way any sensible person would invest in PV without a proper due diligence process being undertaken. The statements today clearly show to me that we are closer to the edge of the cliff than even the most pessimistic thought. As someone with the knowledge of how Banks operate I have little doubt that PV will be being critically monitored. The actions of the Board will not go unnoticed by our Bankers. This is particularly relevant in todays economic climate. Cash flow is paramount which is why the fans must not give up. Pressure from the Bank could easily be the final nail in the coffin for the current Board.

Poor management, lack of investment, no leadership, no vision, alienation of the fan base etc etc.

There is no way any sensible person would invest in PV without a proper due diligence process being undertaken. The statements today clearly show to me that we are closer to the edge of the cliff than even the most pessimistic thought. As someone with the knowledge of how Banks operate I have little doubt that PV will be being critically monitored. The actions of the Board will not go unnoticed by our Bankers. This is particularly relevant in todays economic climate. Cash flow is paramount which is why the fans must not give up. Pressure from the Bank could easily be the final nail in the coffin for the current Board.

RV,

Thanks for that. I shall do some more digging on Wrexham.

P.S. Work in an IB myself, so know exactly what you are talking about :yes:

dave buckley,

Over to you ...

Who would you rather join the board of Port Vale?

•The Board backed American firm Ameriturf lead by QPRy fan Brian Malczak

•Die-hard Port Vale supporters Mark Sims and Nigel Meakin

??

My answer....who ever has the most money. It doesnt matter if there fans or not its which one offers the best deal for the club

Guest potalot1

I would choose the ones who want it most, even if they dont see eye to eye with some people who are already in position.

The club is bigger than any individuals so the one who puts personal issues aside (or dont have any anyway) and gets on with the job in hand is the one i would want to come aboard and invest.

Names / companies / geography count for far less. IMO

Archived