onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Enjoy the game?

For Us All

The same Coates that Stoke fans hated, said they'd never go again until he's gone, but now support them and him in the premier league!

I'll be going Vale on Saturday, expecting to enjoy the day! Waiting to see griff hit a shot 10yards over, looking forward to a goal line scramble that we score, let in, miss or get away to safety! Maybe a dodgy back pass, own goal, screamer from 30 yards, could be just a tap in at the back post!

So I suppose yea I will be enjoying the game, if win even more so!

UP THE VALE!

Yes,the same Coates who the fans drove out after a 0-7 home defeat by Birmingham.

The same Coates who came back a few years later and wrote off £50m pounds worth of debt and then bankrolled them into the Premiership.Yes,he's the bloke.Nice to have a bit if investment.

Enjoy the game.

Advert

dave roberts , well done for picking one game from last season as a highlight for crowd and atmosphere (pretty much the only one ) . let me help you with the next , the season before was notts county probably the only one with a decent crowd and decent atmosphere. two games in two seasons great stuff eh.

once this board have gone we can all look forward to saturdays again , not just those who are blinkered or can't be arrrrsssd to protest .

my boss just emailed me this to post on here:

every match much until adams left is pretty much as good as youre ever going to get at Vale im afraid, unless we gain a promotion push to the championship (very possible under Adams - look at the teams that go up and then do it again). if you dont like it you should stop going full stop.

i dont remember you moaning or protesting before christmas last year and this is proof that the majority of you are fickle children spitting their dummy out and the animosity is based on (short or long term) results, just as the protests will all stop if we are top of the league in 5 weeks time. Most of you cant even stick to starve em out before a ball has been kicked

The atmosphere was cracking at the shrewsbury game last season but can anyone remember any other games were the atmosphere was as good?

Sadly i cant and in my opinion one game out of 23 where the atmosphere was electric isnt good enough. The atmosphere in the ground now is nothing like what is was in the late 80s and 90s.

every match much until adams left is pretty much as good as youre ever going to get at Vale im afraid, unless we gain a promotion push to the championship (very possible under Adams - look at the teams that go up and then do it again). if you dont like it you should stop going full stop.

i dont remember you moaning or protesting before christmas last year and this is proof that the majority of you are fickle children spitting their dummy out and the animosity is based on (short or long term) results, just as the protests will all stop if we are top of the league in 5 weeks time. Most of you cant even stick to starve em out before a ball has been kicked

We'll see shall we? Your boss isn't Glenn is it? Oh, and we have stopped going, full stop, until there is change.

We'll see shall we? Your boss isn't Glenn is it? Oh, and we have stopped going, full stop, until there is change.

you should stop going full stop though. you will never be happy and you are runing it for everyone else who just want to support the club. the history of the Port Vale since 1876 suggests we will very rarely achieve even being in the 2nd teir of the English leagues.

The protests did not start because of the change in results at Christmas. More that it was because of the Board's complete and utter lack of ambition that became crystal clear when investors were being turned away in particular Mo Chaudry. In my opinion it is just a coincidence that everything seemed to be happening at the same time. Even if the team was doing well last season on the pitch after Christmas the protests would have still happened. Even if we are top of the league in 5 weeks time the protests will continue until the current regime are gone.

I want Vale to win on Saturday and i simply cannot understand anyone who wants us to lose. However we need change otherwise i fear we will find ourselves in the same boat as clubs like Wrexham in the not too distant future.

you should stop going full stop though. you will never be happy and you are runing it for everyone else who just want to support the club. the history of the Port Vale since 1876 suggests we will very rarely achieve even being in the 2nd teir of the English leagues.

There's nothing wrong with having a bit of hope and ambition though is there?

Wigan and Blackpool,to name just two,have shown what investment and good management can achieve.

spot on again mr roberts! We dont want glory hunters. We want supporters who go through thick and thin! good and bad! Did the liverpool supporters stop going last year when they were havin bad times? NO! LOYAL FANS! Same for west ham fans!

spot on again mr roberts! We dont want glory hunters. We want supporters who go through thick and thin! good and bad! Did the liverpool supporters stop going last year when they were havin bad times? NO! LOYAL FANS! Same for west ham fans!

So the club should just go through bad times for the next few decades even though we have a credible alternative where someone has money to invest and a business plan?

So we should just accept everything that is put in front if us instead of attempting to revive the club? I take it you are not a very ambitious person.

I have got news for you. There wont be any remotely good times whilst Bratt and Co are in charge.

I was at a protest before Christmas last year so you're wrong again.

So the club should just go through bad times for the next few decades even though we have a credible alternative where someone has money to invest and a business plan?

So we should just accept everything that is put in front if us instead of attempting to revive the club? I take it you are not a very ambitious person.

I have got news for you. There wont be any remotely good times whilst Bratt and Co are in charge.

i do want change and mo could be the start of it. i started a thread a while ago about the revenue the club could bring in from mo and got shot down for it. i think we could be financially sound if it all went to plan but does it ever go to plan? i suggested phil taylor organising a few dearts nights in the robbie suit! all im saying is protest after the games not before or during.

Enjoy the game.

i do want change and mo could be the start of it. i started a thread a while ago about the revenue the club could bring in from mo and got shot down for it. i think we could be financially sound if it all went to plan but does it ever go to plan? i suggested phil taylor organising a few dearts nights in the robbie suit! all im saying is protest after the games not before or during.

And who are you to tell me what to do and when to do it? Have I told you not to go to the match? No, so each to their own eh.

At 3:00pm on Saturday, you go to the match, that's your perogative. At 3:00pm on Saturday, I'll be protesting, that's my perogative.

Archived