onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meet the Manager. (Director) Night.

Jimmy

I dont believe that for one moment,he was at last years AGM,and he's not that stupid not to know whats going on around him if he is he is more naive than I thought.

He also said he was going to buy 50k of new shares so he will know all about boardroom shenanigans.

I bet he knows now, he will tell to **** off.....No 50k from Micky i doubt. ;)

Advert

Yes fair comment to ask him, but lets take bets that Micky doesn't know much about boardroom shenanigans.

For one he said he only joined to fill the quota, for two how many ex directors claim to have been mushrooms (kept in the dark) in the boardroom?

Even better if that is exactly how the mushroom wants it! :yes:

I recently sent an e mail to PD asking a few questions.Part of the e mail i sent was ....

I would very much appreciate it if you could answer the following question.

We were earlier promised an open meeting,open for all.This then changed slightly and gave preference to Season ticket holder's.But why Season ticket holder's have preference to Shareholder's?

There was only mention as preference to ST holders no mention at all about preference to Shareholder's.But this itself was then cancelled.

So has there been a new date re arranged to replace this promised and much needed meeting?

Perry's e mail reply today.

You are quite correct and when i think the time is appropriate our forum will be open to both Season ticket holder's and Shareholder's.

Best regards

Perry.

I recently sent an e mail to PD asking a few questions.Part of the e mail i sent was ....

I would very much appreciate it if you could answer the following question.

We were earlier promised an open meeting,open for all.This then changed slightly and gave preference to Season ticket holder's.But why Season ticket holder's have preference to Shareholder's?

There was only mention as preference to ST holders no mention at all about preference to Shareholder's.But this itself was then cancelled.

So has there been a new date re arranged to replace this promised and much needed meeting?

Perry's e mail reply today.

You are quite correct and when i think the time is appropriate our forum will be open to both Season ticket holder's and Shareholder's.

Best regards

Perry.

See I told you Deakin runs the club............"when i think the time is appropriate our forum will be open to both Season ticket holder's and Shareholder's" ......... When I....:ohmy:

Well even Lloyd had the guts to face the fans at BGWC.......He did not do to well though BUT he was generally treated with respect....Come Micky show your colours.

After the welcome he had on Sunday it would be good for MA to put over his reasons etc for leaving, coming back, joining the board and what his visions are for the season ,I feel most fans would enjoy and respect his views in these areas ===

See I told you Deakin runs the club............"when i think the time is appropriate our forum will be open to both Season ticket holder's and Shareholder's" ......... When I....:ohmy:

I considered highlighting the 'When i' bit but thought i might be jumping to conclusions.

What is your point ? Deakin is the Chief Executive Officer - Thats what they do - Run things. Its his call and just because you / we dont like him it wont make him stop trying to run the club.

Can I ask what you think CEO stands for ?

what about your average fan who does not buy a season ticket?? will they be welcome too?

:shutup:

What is your point ? Deakin is the Chief Executive Officer - Thats what they do - Run things. Its his call and just because you / we dont like him it wont make him stop trying to run the club.

Can I ask what you think CEO stands for ?

Firstly...my point is the arrogance of the word "I"

Secondly ..Its not his call he should answer to the board not seemingly make decisions on his own.

Thirdly....CEO stand for Chief Executive Officer

what about your average fan who does not buy a season ticket?? will they be welcome too?

:shutup:

Well the original meeting was supposed to be an open meeting so in that case yes they would be welcome.But for some strange reason that we can only guess at it then change to give preference to Season ticket holder's over Shareholder's.So some one who had bought their very first ST would have had preference to someone who invested £5k for an example.

Well the original meeting was supposed to be an open meeting so in that case yes they would be welcome.But for some strange reason that we can only guess at it then change to give preference to Season ticket holder's over Shareholder's.So some one who had bought their very first ST would have had preference to someone who invested £5k for an example.

Melv - I think McFin was just looking out for your interests as I didnt think you had either shares or ST now ?

Melv - I think McFin was just looking out for your interests as I didnt think you had either shares or ST now ?

Maybe so maybe he wasn't sure about the average fan.After all it change from initially being an open meeting which would have included the average fan.To giving preference to someone who could have just bought their first ever ST.But there has never been a reason given as to why it changed this way then was later cancelled. Open and honest??????

BTW the reason i no longer have share's or a season ticket is well known,and will remain so until they have done one.

Deakins club ...Deakins rules

Archived