onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Season ticket prices down again!!!

ValeOatcake

Fair play to the club for doing it BUT those who keep saying we have no money problems etc must clearly see that the club is very desperate as this hasn't been done this many times before,oh well they still aren't having mine this season,especially after the disgraceful scenes at the EGM:rolleyes:

I would imagine the counter arguement would be 'we are doing so well for cash that we can afford to make such offers.' It would be hard to prove which side was right, but we all know it is more desperation than generosity.

IMO this is further evidence SEO is working :yes:

Advert

Guest potalot1
Not in the last 8 years we havent that's for sure !

Dont think Bill's done too bad though ... ;)

What about 100 plus years.

How many of them have we had "money".

Cant be many i would guess..

How many times in the last 100 years have those charged with running club turned away investment as many times as Bratt & Co? Cant be many I guess..===

And here we go again. Why people are happy to simply be "little Port Vale" I have no idea. What about a bit of ambition? Apathy is killing the club. It's not SEO that will contribute to it's demise, it's supporters like you who will blindly follow the current board and bury their heads in the sand with regards to the important issues.

see absolutely no problem with extending the offer .......and i think it should be until the end of june/july so everyone has time to get the money together and also for anyone who decides at the last minute to get one

But the need to increase the p o g cost is?

Archived