onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Wall Of Discontent

carpetman123

how very grown up get behind the team

(In the voice of Joyce Grenfall)

"Politics is very grown up...get behind which team...Team Mo or the Three Little Pigs.....even Robbie Williams has chosen along with 8 out of 10 cats

... it's now time for all the children to wave goodbye to the three little pigs

.....and Anne Bratt remember we don't do that kind of waving it's not nice!"

Advert

I cant wait to get my name on a brick at last!

I paid £20 for one for my Dad four years ago. Despite phone calls from both Glenn and Bratt assuring me that mine was in the next batch it still isn't there - robbing bar-stewards the lot of em. They probably had a pub lunch with my money

Did you hand over cash, if so, who to?

Great work this but its a pity you didnt give the Sentinel your email or where folks could add to your wall as there are many anti-boarders out there who dont ever visit OVF............or, seeing as we all know which side of the fence its editor in cheif stands on with our noble cause, did the Sentinel get your contact details and either forget to print them or said this would not be allowed?

To be honest they never asked...due to the fact i,d posted the details on here and they wanted to know what sort of response i,d had BEFORE they decided to run with the story

Also by sending them either on here openly, or private message and to my shop e-mail I could vet them better to make sure nobody sent them twice or were made up names...and I have,nt seen any from Bill Bratt yet or Boomer the dog

Mmm, with mucho respect I cant help thinking you missed a trick there John, we need to get this publicised far and wide with an email address or a P.O. BOX for those without the internet so the wall can be accessible by all that want to add their names - why limit this to OVF users?

Archived