onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

This is my problem

cplowe1

Because I'm not wrong. I was going to write a very angry letter to the sentinel and send this, but I decided not to. Stuck it on here instead. Reading this kind of thing just upsets me very much. If I get banned, so be it. No one denies this text appeared on ovf. Which is a disgrace in itself.

Have you read Twitters' post???????

Advert

Here is an extract from a ovf thread that sums up my problems with SEO,B+G plus the "supporters club". I just cannot go along with this mentality and these people just do not represent me. There are comments below from the organizer of B+G, the supporter's clup vice chairman, and the SEO supremo. All copied from ovf. Personally I find it rather offensive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There are things going on but would rather not tip off the Board as to what they are until they get it both barrels.”

“Can I pull the trigger PLEASE DAVE!!!!!”

“I would just simply love to see the remaining scrote's dragged out of Vale Park down Hamil road then through the mother town even better if it was all filmed and used as a history lesson.”

“No you can't, I want to do that, with a big cannon, only kidding, i'll let you do it, as long as I can watch, and shovel all the garbage up after the shootings, my gardens in need of some manure.”

“That worth a little think about as long as i can have a few laxatives a few hours earlier 'all in the best' interests of the board as i’m sure you will understand. You are then free to shovel as much of that GARBAGE as you want onto your garden.Call it team work.”

Mr Lowe(?)

Can you just indicate which post is attributable to me from the quoted thread?

Thanks

Because I'm not wrong. I was going to write a very angry letter to the sentinel and send this, but I decided not to. Stuck it on here instead. Reading this kind of thing just upsets me very much. If I get banned, so be it. No one denies this text appeared on ovf. Which is a disgrace in itself.

READ MY POST!!!

Not one quote from a leader of Black and Gold and not one quote from the person behind Starve Them Out!

You are wrong and don't have the balls to admit this.

With regard to the second part of your post, most of the people involved with and supporting B&G who I have met are salt of the earth Vale fans. If one or two go a bit OTT on a message board, that should not, in my opinion, be used as evidence to disparage the whole movement.

Football message boards are not usually places for honest reasoned debate. Indeed, despite what many of you seem to think, OVF is one of the saner boards that I've seen. Some you come across are just random outbursts of obscenities from 14 year-old lads with more spots than brain cells. Also, people say things at a keyboard that, if they were to meet face to face, they would never dream of saying. The sad thing is, every time anyone has tried to engage one of the anti-change posters in face to face debate nothing has ever come of it.

Incidentally, it was interesting at the EGM that the only abuse hurled at anyone before the final vote was announced came from some old geezer who called those of us speaking against the Board a baying mob!

It does seem to be a fairly common perception from those not as close to the club as certain posters here. When the vast majority of your vale news comes from gossip on here and is repeatedly over years shown to be nonsense you do start to just assume the posters are troublemakers looking to start a moan. That inevitably distracts from any genuine complaints.

The catering story is a typical example, we've been moaning for years that the catering is shocking and needs sorting. What most sane people would see as a step in the right direction instantly becomes another conspiracy theory and stick to beat the board with on here and you end up asking yourself if certain people react like this to this news then are they massively overreacting to all the board nonsense.

I still think the vast majority don't care one iota about the politics, they just want better football. 8000 crowds and top of the league seven months ago, who's to say we wont be there in two months time. Too little too late, probably but results are everything in this game.

You're wrong.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55960

“There are things going on but would rather not tip off the Board as to what they are until they get it both barrels.” - Dave Felstead - post 2 on above thread

“Can I pull the trigger PLEASE DAVE!!!!!” - carpetman123, post 12 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“I would just simply love to see the remaining scrote's dragged out of Vale Park down Hamil road then through the mother town even better if it was all filmed and used as a history lesson.” melv, post 13 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“No you can't, I want to do that, with a big cannon, only kidding, i'll let you do it, as long as I can watch, and shovel all the garbage up after the shootings, my gardens in need of some manure.” billbee33, post 14 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“That worth a little think about as long as i can have a few laxatives a few hours earlier 'all in the best' interests of the board as i’m sure you will understand. You are then free to shovel as much of that GARBAGE as you want onto your garden.Call it team work.” - melv, post 19 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

Admin, as per his request, can you delete his account now he's been proven wrong?

You're wrong.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=55960

“There are things going on but would rather not tip off the Board as to what they are until they get it both barrels.” - Dave Felstead - post 2 on above thread

“Can I pull the trigger PLEASE DAVE!!!!!” - carpetman123, post 12 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“I would just simply love to see the remaining scrote's dragged out of Vale Park down Hamil road then through the mother town even better if it was all filmed and used as a history lesson.” melv, post 13 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“No you can't, I want to do that, with a big cannon, only kidding, i'll let you do it, as long as I can watch, and shovel all the garbage up after the shootings, my gardens in need of some manure.” billbee33, post 14 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

“That worth a little think about as long as i can have a few laxatives a few hours earlier 'all in the best' interests of the board as i’m sure you will understand. You are then free to shovel as much of that GARBAGE as you want onto your garden.Call it team work.” - melv, post 19 on above thread. Plays no part in leading any of the groups

Admin, as per his request, can you delete his account now he's been proven wrong?

All completely reasonable. Just cut and pasted at the time. All on here.

No I have not, these quotes all came on here from the big three on the same evening (not necessarily on the same thread). Admin check it (head of P+G, SEO and supporters club). And if I'm wrong delete me.

So if your wrong you want your account deleting?

You remind me of a former neighbour of mine at one of my former addresses.... He once posted a note through my letterbox, stating that he would be informing his solicitors and the police, if I did not cut down the conifer at the bottom of my back garden. This was the first I had known about any grievance this was causing.

I informed my solicitors and asked what his and my rights were, before going around to knock on his front door to sort out the issue, with the aid of words coming from my mouth and a pair of ears to listen to his.

I told him of my bemusement that he did not just verbally ask me to cut it. I then informed him that due to his unneighbourly act, that I would now be doing nothing at all with the conifer and that he could go ahead and cut any leaves that were sticking past the fence boundary, and he was welcome to throw them back over into my garden and I would happily dispose of them.

Basically, If he had done just the decent thing and respectfully asked, then I'd have gladly obliged. But, since he had turned into a miserable nit picking, moaning old ****er.......

NONE ARE FROM PEOPLE BEHIND BLACK AND GOLD AND SEO!!!!

Either apologise or have your account deleted!

These quotes came from B+G, SEO and PVSC. They were block copied from this site. Admin can check where they came from. I'm not apologising because I have nothing to apologise for. If I'm deleted, fair enough.

Archived