onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Pictures

Timothius

Advert

I love it how everyone is reading into a picture and what it means. How about you all read into this

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/vale/portvalenews/Port-Vale-Owen-ready-make-team-return/article-3340762-detail/article.html

I suppose this story won't be believed though and the usual **** stirrers will be out rubbishing it

Perhaps you could also read and post the link to Robbie Earles piece which gives a footballers take on it, or doesn't he know what he's talking about?

Depends Tim. When footballers on Late KO said that protests could only be a distraction and have a negative effect on players their opinions were rubbished on here. Mark Brights opinions on Mo were rubbished recently. You can't pick and choose which footballers opinions matter and which footballers opinions don't dependant on who's views they support.

I'm not convinced that the picture on the front of The Sentinel was taken recently.

For a start Grewy is no longer involved in training so why is he in his kit? I'd also be astounded if Geoff had acted so seemingly unprofessionally, he'd be more likely to just quietly go to work.

The picture is more likely to be a library picture from happier times Adams was still here.

Amusing? It's not in the slightest bit amusing that grown men can't put their differences aside in the best interest of Port Vale and their promotion hopes.

Grew and Horsfield look like an unprofessional pair of *****s

Jog on Gannon Out

I'm not convinced that the picture on the front of The Sentinel was taken recently.

For a start Grewy is no longer involved in training so why is he in his kit? I'd also be astounded if Geoff had acted so seemingly unprofessionally, he'd be more likely to just quietly go to work.

The picture is more likely to be a library picture from happier times Adams was still here.

The picture was taken on Tuesday 15th March 2011

I was just about to post the same Chris then I read your post, so ditto

Depends Tim. When footballers on Late KO said that protests could only be a distraction and have a negative effect on players their opinions were rubbished on here. Mark Brights opinions on Mo were rubbished recently. You can't pick and choose which footballers opinions matter and which footballers opinions don't dependant on who's views they support.

Footballers on late kickoff who play for who and what experience do they have of the protests taking place at vale park? For your information, Vale players have publically said the protests don't affect them, Vale Players applaud us every week, John Mcombe held my banner up with me last Saturday on the Lorne St staircase and told me to "keep it up son", seems therefore that the Vale players you appear to be claiming are affected aren't and actually support us. Protests at different clubs that have followed different formats may well have affected players, ours haven't.

Mark Bright's opinions weren't rubbished, many asked on what does he base his opinions given the fact he is out of the area. For example is his opinion because he has spoken to Bratt or another current director or something else?

Robbie Earles opinion is based on his own experiences which he gives examples of and also from what he knows and I don't think in this instance he is wrong. The internal matter obviously hasn't been sorted because no official slant has been given and that can't be good

The Port Vale players that have spoken to the press about the protests have said they are not being a distraction. Their view matters more than an outsider.

seems therefore that the Vale players you appear to be claiming are affected aren't and actually support us..

Mark Bright's opinions weren't rubbished, many asked on what does he base his opinions given the fact he is out of the area. For example is his opinion because he has spoken to Bratt or another current director or something else?

Robbie Earles opinion is based on his own experiences which he gives examples of and also from what he knows and I don't think in this instance he is wrong. The internal matter obviously hasn't been sorted because no official slant has been given and that can't be good

I never stated that the vale players were affected. I stated that a footballer said it must do. Would a vale player come out and say it does affect them? Has that happened at other clubs where protests have happened?

I think if you read the Bright thread again you will find he was insulted, abused and rubbished by many.

It does seem that only people that support your views are considered to be speaking sense. Sad really that you can't see or even consider another persons point of view.

The internal matter is sorted. It has been stated it is sorted. Just because there is no official statement doesn't mean it isn't. Why is a release in the paper not enough for you? What do you think vale fans read more? Official site or sentinel?

Archived