onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel Pictures

Timothius

Anyone notice the front page picture of Horsfield and grew today giving the big thumbs up? A big 2 finger salute to gannon for me and quite amusing. B&G protests get a small mention on page 2 as well as a report on the police heavy handedness on saturday.

Advert

Amusing? It's not in the slightest bit amusing that grown men can't put their differences aside in the best interest of Port Vale and their promotion hopes.

Grew and Horsfield look like an unprofessional pair of *****s

Completely disagree, if you believe for one second that Gannon has any kind of interest in anything Port Vale, then you are very much mistaken, I was privy to his attitude and comments at Crewe after the game in the bar (which were very disparaging towards every player in the Vale team, he doesn't give a monkeys!

Grewy does care and so does Geoff, even though he hasn't been here for that long.

The reason for his "unprofessional" attitude towards the new regime is that he saw what Jimbo was doing to the lads, I would gladly swap Geoff and Grewy for gaffer for Jumbo the clown anyday of the week!

Amusing? It's not in the slightest bit amusing that grown men can't put their differences aside in the best interest of Port Vale and their promotion hopes.

Grew and Horsfield look like an unprofessional pair of *****s

Point is though until Dimbo came along everyone got on like a house on fire.

So lets look at the events:- Micky leaves, Dimbo arrives, Dimbo does not get on with Grew who is then no longer part of the 1st team coaching staff, Dimbo annoys fans with various comments, Dimbo then employs a fitness and goalkeeper coach without the boards knowledge, the players complain about Dimbo to the board, board then have numerous words with Dimbo about his attitude and results, Busgate happens because Dimbo went behind the horses back, Dimbo gets the horse suspended for 2 weeks pending an investingation, players celebrations take the pee out of Dimbo over busgate, the horse returns to work.

How do you expect the Horse, Grew, the players, the board and the fans to put there differences aside when all the problems started when Dimbo was employed...?

Point is though until Dimbo came along everyone got on like a house on fire.

So lets look at the events:- Micky leaves, Dimbo arrives, Dimbo does not get on with Grew who is then no longer part of the 1st team coaching staff, Dimbo annoys fans with various comments, Dimbo then employs a fitness and goalkeeper coach without the boards knowledge, the players complain about Dimbo to the board, board then have numerous words with Dimbo about his attitude and results, Busgate happens because Dimbo went behind the horses back, Dimbo gets the horse suspended for 2 weeks pending an investingation, players celebrations take the pee out of Dimbo over busgate, the horse returns to work.

How do you expect the Horse, Grew, the players, the board and the fans to put there differences aside when all the problems started when Dimbo was employed...?

Spot on!===============

So full of ****. You don't like Gannon as many dont therefore you'll back any regime that feels the same way and dismiss unprofessionalism as wait for it 'Gannons fault'. Every element of the club is accountable for their actions therefore for Horsfield and Grew to be exempt is just pure favouritism.

If you look at the full picture Horsfield is as much of a ***** as Gannon - if not more due to his unsavoury comments to people when he should have known better.

When Micky left we were all ****** off but things were always going to change.

When things have been rosy up until that point you are going to have staff resistant to change, but change it would have to with the Boards choice and Horsfield and co had no choice but to accept that - they didn't and we find ourselves here.

It can be said that Grew has conducted himself with far more grace taking himself out of the situation and getting on with his job

So full of ****. You don't like Gannon as many dont therefore you'll back any regime that feels the same way and dismiss unprofessionalism as wait for it 'Gannons fault'. Every element of the club is accountable for their actions therefore for Horsfield and Grew to be exempt is just pure favouritism.

If you look at the full picture Horsfield is as much of a ***** as Gannon - if not more due to his unsavoury comments to people when he should have known better.

Nope, I remember Gannon's attitude as a player when he played for Stockport in the 90's, he is one nasty piece of work, if you manage to catch Gaz Owen on his own away from the media ask him his true feelings.

Gannon is pure poison, one of my mates cousins played under him at Motherwell and he pulled the same tricks there until the players were on the verge of lynching him.

I agree that every person should be accountable, but if an plane crashes who is held acountable? the Pilot(manager) and the airtraffic control(board) or the stewards(back room staff)??

If you look at the full picture Horsfield is as much of a p r1ck as Gannon - if not more due to his unsavoury comments to people when he should have known better.

But you are still missing the point, we did not have any of these problems pre Gannon. In fact I can't remember in my 25+ years of supporting the Vale any arguments within the club that one made the national press and secondly resulted in a staff member being suspended pending an investigation. I am pretty sure that the horse has not had this type of problems before during his playing career, but Gannon on the other hand has, you only have to look at what Motherwell think of him.

But you are still missing the point, we did not have any of these problems pre Gannon. In fact I can't remember in my 25+ years of supporting the Vale any arguments within the club that one made the national press and secondly resulted in a staff member being suspended pending an investigation. I am pretty sure that the horse has not had this type of problems before during his playing career, but Gannon on the other hand has, you only have to look at what Motherwell think of him.

You are missing the point. Horsfield was shafted by his previous manager but at the end of the day Gannon was elected as the new man and if Horsfield didn't like it he knew where the door was instead he's been sulking around the club, slating the manager publically to anyone who'd listen as his personal vendetta became more important than the club he works for.

I've lost any respect I had for him which will only be regained if there is an open attempt to work with Gannon and yes, vice-versa

When Micky left we were all ****** off

Sorry lady_vale don't speak for me, I gave Adams 18 months when he arrivedand that he wouldn't see his job through cracks started to appear then Sheff U came in the rest is history ============

And on a seperate note, ask any pro that has had any dealings with the Horse, managers/players/coaches/boot room staff, and see what they say about him, his attitude and general demeanour and they will say the same thing, I guarantee.

A+ one of the nicest and most genuine blokes you will ever meet in the game.

Archived