If Mo Chucks In The Towel?

PVTony

Not at all the way Bratt & Oliver are acting is nothing short of evil. They treat us all with contempt and still a few seem to think that the sun shines out of his proverbial. Yes I think that Bratt and his mate are evil.

Jacko has a hint of the dark side. But Bill is just deluded and stuck in a horrible corner. If he had the balls he'd say it as it is and pack in. Too much to hide I guesss?===

Advert:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cannot really understand the anti-Mo posts. Lots of them profess not to trust his motives, while the only comment which originated from the board was "he wants to get us to the Championship, then sell us". Well roll on that I say. Mo has had to endure a vendetta and character assassination job from the board which has been quite frankly disgusting. If Mark Simms can give Mo his unqualified support and backing why is that not enough? Do you consider Mark to be a credulous fool that has been hoodwinked by the Machiavellian Mo, or maybe Mark has a new business in property development and has teamed up with Mo to flatten VP and build some nice yuppie condos. Just ask yourselves how many other clubs would turn down a deal such as Mo is proposing, then ask yourselves why our club is. Even if you are not a full on Mo supporter (and as it happens I'm not), surely he is a better bet than some dodgy Yanks with a dodgier deal.

Welcome to the madness,===

If the board don't go..will people just stop attending untill we get into the League 1 or untill we are expired as a club?

Always be Vale. It's a tat on me and more memories an you'll ever get in the lower leagues. Big snog. X

Advert:

As far as I am concerned my refusal to buy a ST was not linked in any way to Mo (even though he has been treated abysmally) my refusal is as result of the way the current board has treated it's customers. For me nothing has changed so I will not attend Vale Park until Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd have left. Away matches only for me although it will hurt after 45 years. I really hope the lads do well although I think that Micky gas been really naive in joining the board

Welcome to the madness. ===

Archived