onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where has Legal Beagle gone

9012ziggy

Havnt you lot heard L B and MO have crawled back into there holes never to be seen again. Some vale fans they are. You lot were right up L B **** as well I bet he is having a right laugh at you lot now

christ, theres some hillbillys on here tonight :rolleyes:

Advert

Is that right pal?

Thanks for the concern, but don't worry about me pal.

The only way you will be my PAL is if you were my dog's food.....you are such an obnoxious odious small minded idiot that you will inevitably wind up (if you pardon the term) saying something inappropriate to someone who will either take you to the cleaners financially or physically....and I don't imagine many people would cry that much.....

The only way you will be my PAL is if you were my dog's food.....you are such an obnoxious odious small minded idiot that you will inevitably wind up (if you pardon the term) saying something inappropriate to someone who will either take you to the cleaners financially or physically....and I don't imagine many people would cry that much.....

Basically he's a ****

Banbell, that is!

Post removed by admin...

This is silly and not what should be happening. BanBell makes some good points and gets a hard time as he goes against the "OVF Party Line" - however others on here make valid points and good debate can be had.

I mentioned this months ago.

Using a such a self-pompous name such as "The Legal Beagle" inferes that Master Chaudry had something to hide - the amount of times legal action was threatened from him or his team became tedious. The man talking in his up his **** smug patronising manner did little for Cowboy Joes campaign.

No-one listens to you though because you're not a Vale fan and you have a vendetta against Mo, for either personal or racial reasons.

At least others that I would class as pro-board, such as markymark, could name the Vale squad. You're just a lying toad.

You still getting your knickers in a twist about a Pm I sent to you that a subsequentlt apologised for and served a ban?

Calm down dear...

You never apologised to me, dear - and don't try now.

I've accepted that you're the hardest, toughest hombre in the whole of the East Midlands.

What I don't quite get is why you post on here? If I appeared on a Forest forum going on like you do, they'd think me mad.

It is very odd indeed.

Post removed by admin...

you mistake me for someone who actually cares what you think....but being as offensive as you are, you're bound to offend someone who does at some point....glad that someone knows who you are, it must help when they call you a taxi to take you home......don't tell me, you were found on a railway station with a label saying please feed this idiot.....

Archived