onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Deakin The Spin Doctor

carpetman123

Advert

Don't understand this thread, what do you expect from Perry Deakin he is an employee of Port Vale (V2001) Ltd he is hardly going to bite the hand that feeds is he. He is the public face of the Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd and will alway's put a PR spin on things for his employer's as that is his role. Let's call it adding a touch of 'Lemon zest' to the figure's

Don't understand this thread, what do you expect from Perry Deakin he is an employee of Port Vale (V2001) Ltd he is hardly going to bite the hand that feeds is he. He is the public face of the Bratt, Oliver and Lloyd and will alway's put a PR spin on things for his employer's as that is his role. Let's call it adding a touch of 'Lemon zest' to the figure's

I call it lying!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what you mean Fozzie but telling Whoppas isn't going to endear him to supporters. The man is a liar simple as. That's why he agreed to join Gillingham and then came here. The man is a 'Lemon Topped' liar.

Deakin's done very well to shift another 1,000 season tickets without the help of the ticket office. He deserves our congratulations for singlehandedly securing a third of sales. Now, if you could just add the details of your 1,000 season ticket holders to the list in the ticket office Lemon Boy ;)

I reckon you're about spot on there. From talking to a crossection of fans (not just those, like me, that are unhappy with the board) I think 2200 (adult)max sold before Crawley KO. I may be wrong, we'll see.===

Guest Trentham_Valiant
Deakin announcies in the Sentinel today that 3017 ST,s have been sold to date as against 4400 last year and is calling for all vale fans to unite and get behind Micky and the lads to get promotion this season.

Well, perry how about you get the board to resign "for the benefit of Port Vale" so we can get behind Micky for promotion,

He says that he does,nt know what the final figure will be and hopes more people get behind the club.

If the board resign I KNOW it will be at least another 2000 + on the final total

so for "us all" Perry you know what you must do

I know Deaksy personally and he's an honest guy. He's doing the job he's been employed to do to the best of his ability. I'll give him a call though tonight to see what he can do but I can't make any promises.

Kind Regards,

TV

Guest Trentham_Valiant
He is just doing his job and seems fairly good at it. Port Vale seems to have better communication since he arrived.

Well said Mark, I'll re-lay your sentiments.

Archived