onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale's new ticket offer.

melv

Buying anything in advance is a risk, well understood by most people that they may not be able to use it. Why it had to brought up now is what people are upset about. I have an unused Everton v Port Vale Cup ticket, heavy snow in Leics on the day meant I could not make the game, and missed Bogies equaliser. That did not stop me buying Cup tickets for later games. I have a ST but only go the Vale on a Saturday nowadays, I know the risk, that is life, no point in moaning that I missed Burton at home last season.

I have many a game that I have missed and paid for tickets in advance I will miss 10 games this season but it did not stop me paying almost £40 a game this season loosing at least £400, I raised it as on paper it looks good but it's not really is it.

Games will be called off due to bad weather

FA cup will be played on 1 of the dates subject to getting through.

I just think it has showed lack of imagination from vale, if they had said you will get the FA cup if we get through at home and if the game is called off you could use for another game of your choice.

I be amazed if 2 or 3 of those game advertised are played on the advertised dates!

Advert

I have many a game that I have missed and paid for tickets in advance I will miss 10 games this season but it did not stop me paying almost £40 a game this season loosing at least £400, I raised it as on paper it looks good but it's not really is it.

Games will be called off due to bad weather

FA cup will be played on 1 of the dates subject to getting through.

I just think it has showed lack of imagination from vale, if they had said you will get the FA cup if we get through at home and if the game is called off you could use for another game of your choice.

I be amazed if 2 or 3 of those game advertised are played on the advertised dates!

Don't understand your maths, but it can often happen in January that few league games are played, due to bad weather and cup involvement of opponents and the Vale. Cant see the point of giving a discount against Man U, but Cup prices have to be agreed by both clubs, should we get that far.

Don't understand your maths, but it can often happen in January that few league games are played, due to bad weather and cup involvement of opponents and the Vale. Cant see the point of giving a discount against Man U, but Cup prices have to be agreed by both clubs, should we get that far.

I think had vale sold this as 6 games of your choice it would have gone down a treat for Christmas

I think had vale sold this as 6 games of your choice it would have gone down a treat for Christmas

And would have been a daft idea. The principle behind this is, I imagine, to boost attendances during bad weather when they often fall away - offering people the chance to go to six games in the late March/April when we will be pushing for the play-offs is crazy!

This offer does allow folk to get into the Boxing Day game cheaply - that's always one of the best attended games so in that respect it's a great deal.

And would have been a daft idea. The principle behind this is, I imagine, to boost attendances during bad weather when they often fall away - offering people the chance to go to six games in the late March/April when we will be pushing for the play-offs is crazy!

This offer does allow folk to get into the Boxing Day game cheaply - that's always one of the best attended games so in that respect it's a great deal.

If the club sells 250 of these I will be amazed, the lack of thought gone into it is poor, there is every chance the 4th January will be FA cup involvement for vale, there will be at least 3 of these games played midweek from February onwards which is when the champions league resumes. Good for vale as they will have the money regardless. Good for the working class fan ?

If the club sells 250 of these I will be amazed, the lack of thought gone into it is poor, there is every chance the 4th January will be FA cup involvement for vale, there will be at least 3 of these games played midweek from February onwards which is when the champions league resumes. Good for vale as they will have the money regardless. Good for the working class fan ?

Why is the fact there may be a champions league match on the tv relevant? Why would that stop you going to watch the vale?

Why is the fact there may be a champions league match on the tv relevant? Why would that stop you going to watch the vale?

I will let you work your own question out. Give u nudge in the right direction look at past attendances on a Tuesday night when champions league football is on

Still do not understand how you will lose £400 on a Season Ticket, why do you not ask for a refund?

I think you had better pray that Vale don't continue to progress, because you ain't gonna get it any cheaper

It does not matter what Vale do there will always be some people who have just got to have a moan, see a negative, ridicule etc etc. Can’t we just accept that this is a good offer for those who have not got a season ticket but would like to watch Vale at reduced prices whenever or whoever they are playing? I bet some of you lot are a joy to live with. :rolleyes:

As much as it's good to see vale making good offers towards fans, something which sadly lacked under the previous rule. If vale sell over 250 of the 6 matches ticket I will donate £1 for every ticket sold over 250 towards Frankie's fight.

For those who can't add up sell 1000 tickets I will donate £750

Archived