onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe fans abuse bradford!!

ELDERBEZZA

As usual Andy you and a few others are so blinkered you have missed the point Ideal though you have got a picture of an **** as your avatar as its quite fitting). What I was saying was that its a refreshing concept that the crewe poster had said it was a small minority of idiots, where as people like yourself and a few other plonkers had made out vale have a massive problem and gone into a total meltdown about the clubs fans all being hooligans and the OVF regulars are the the shining light etc...

we dont have a problem, like all clubs we do have a small minority of clowns in the stands who can let the club down. Good to see Crewe fans can recognise this, shame to see vale fans so eager to tar our fans with a the naughty brush to make themselves out to be holier than thou.

Find one post where I, Andyregs or any other reasonable poster have suggested it's the majority of Vale fans that are the problem.... I will save you the time, you won't! ;)

The problem we have like a number of clubs are the scum that chant things like this and like the stuff at Crewe, apologists for such actions and those who are willing actively to shoot down those good citizens who condemn such disgraceful behaviour :)

Advert

Ah, so the ones reporting racism become the problem, and not the racists themselves.

I see what you're getting at there. Very helpful. Well done.

Truly crazy, it's really offensive and disgraceful when people who do the right thing are mocked by others as 'do gooders' and openly criticised, makes you wonder where society is going :(

Why would he? Im assuming we are all more concerned about what happens to our club than anyone else's, whether on the pitch, off it, in the crowd or whatever. There was a massive movement against our previous corrupt owners, but are we so bothered about other clubs corrupt owners? Crewe players have the rape case hanging over them...but are we as concerned with that as we would be if it was our players?

You were wrong.

Truly crazy' date=' it's really offensive and disgraceful when people who do the right thing are mocked by others as 'do gooders' and openly criticised, makes you wonder where society is going :([/quote']

But if you 'do the right thing' you are doing something good, so in fact you are a 'do-gooder'. If you don't like it, stop doing good things.

Correct' date=' I'm proud to be a do-gooder. Those who use it as a stick to attempt to beat people with are crazy, there can't be a a good reason though I'd challenge people such as Arthur, Mattholl and Melv who have mocked people in the past, me included, to try and find one...[/quote']

You just moaned that you get called a do gooder! Make your mind up.

Correct' date=' I'm proud to be a do-gooder. Those who use it as a stick to attempt to beat people with are crazy, there can't be a a good reason though I'd challenge people such as Arthur, Mattholl and Melv who have mocked people in the past, me included, to try and find one...[/quote']

I think it's becasue they see do gooders as trying to spoil the fun of the working class male; apparently being a working class male is all about getting drunk, being rowdy, hurling abuse etc etc and 'do gooders' want to stop that. Personally I think that the working class male is somewhat better than that

Not sure but I think he was moaning that the term was being applied to him as a criticism rather than moaning about the term itself..but I might be wrong

How I read it was he was truly offended to be called a 'do-gooder' and that is was disgraceful, but then in the next post he was proud of being just that.

Archived