onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

OVF feature: OVF launches 2023 Port Vale player sponsorship – all contributions welcome

News Feed

Push, push, push... I'd really like to get to the £360 total ASAP or there may not be many players left to sponsor.

We're at £280 and need another eight £10 donations...

Link to donatehttps://pay.collctiv.com/ovf-player-sponsorship-2023-44333?utm_source=collctiv&utm_medium=app

Each donator will be able to vote for the player to sponsor and will be in a lucky draw to attend the sponsors day where they will meet the player, manager and attend a training session.

Advert

Thanks to a very generous multiple contribution we have now reached our target for home kit sponsorship. 

I don't think it's realistic to go for home and away (as that would mean effectively doubling the target) so I'm going to declare that...

The sponsorship pot is now closed.

I will be in touch with the club to find out which players are available and then it will be up to the contributors to vote on their favourite. There will be one vote per every £10 contributed (as some users have made multiple contributions).

Many thanks again to all who have contributed!!!

If you contributed to the sponsorship you should now have got an email telling you which players are available and asking for your vote.

If you can let me know your choice, via email rather than this forum thread, ASAP that would be great!

When it's all confirmed (and paid) I will announce who this site is sponsoring. 

Thanks again to all those who contributed. 

It's quite a close run vote this time (for a change) so just waiting for the final votes before I announce the winner.

If you did get the email and haven't replied can you please let me know which on the list you'd like to pick.

Thanks!

Thanks to all the contributors who responded. 

Not everyone has come back to me but there is one player who was far enough ahead that the missing votes would not have changed the winner.

I now need to check with the club that the player is still available and then I can announce who were are sponsoring!

Hello all,

The invoice has now been fully paid. In the interests of transparency I can provide both the invoice and proof of payment just in case anyone is worried I've salted the money away in the OVF vaults.

The identity of the player we've sponsored will be published on the homepage a little bit later today.

Thanks again to everyone who contributed!

Archived