onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mike lloyd on RS now

valetillidye

Advert

Also said Miller's expenses are minimal, wouldn't mind getting £19,000 for 2 and half months work Lloyd you TW4T!

He must have got his speech mixed up.He intended to say that Milker has done the very very minimal possible for his huge salary.But of course he wouldnt know how much the expenses are or how much work Milker has done.Thats assuming he actually know who Milker is.

So he doesn't think the boards mismanagement has caused this? What a completely deluded ****.

I've always found Mr Lloyd to be a shrewd, honest and level-headed businessman. I got to know him over a long period of time as we were housed on the same ward. Infact his padded room was right next to mine and he would spend a lot of his time running his highly successful music empire and football club from there.

His medication never affected the professional decisions that he made although most business deals were completed on a "nod & a wink" basis as the jacket he always wore made the signing of contracts and cheques difficult.

I like Mr Lloyd a lot as he always involved his many friends or residents as some prefer to call us in helping to run his club. Adolf, Elvis and I have spent hours sitting around discussing the lastest deal or cash injection as we businessmen sometimes call them, despite some people shouting and screaming all the time, like Glenn............ he's mad and nobody likes him!

When J R Ewing came to stay he offered to invest millions of pounds and Mr Lloyd said that seeing as they were friends and had been for nearly 2 hours he did'nt want any money off "JR," he could have some shares for nothing and tell people he paid lots of money for them. Nero who moved here from Rome did'nt like any money been given to Mr Lloyd because you can't play Monopoly if some money is missing. Infact only 3 people can play it now as the car has disappeared. Lord Lucan said he saw Mr Lloyd give it to "fat Pete." and Peter drove it all the time when he was here. I think they are now new best friends and "Windy" as I call him has now left as he's told people he won the lottery. Well he had plenty of money all of a sudden.

Anyway can you please stop picking on Mr Lloyd he is a nice man. you just don't know him like we do.

President Nixon, Washington, Tyne & Wear.

Just had a text from ML.

Hi Melv.

Thanks for the text.The financial figures that i spoke about are correct.The club started off in 2003 buying out of administration by borrowing £1m.The board borrowed a further £2.2m and paid off the original £1m so then the club was deeper in debt.The club pay over £19000 pm in interest and repayments.This began before I even joined the board.When gate income is reduced through SEO and not spending in the club shop and then having increased charges for extra police and security costs how do you think the club can survive?

We also have one of the higher salary levels in league 2.If not enough supporters come through the turnstiles for what ever reason not just PV but any lower league club.Then you cant pay the bills.PV has run out of cash.

I've always found Mr Lloyd to be a shrewd, honest and level-headed businessman. I got to know him over a long period of time as we were housed on the same ward. Infact his padded room was right next to mine and he would spend a lot of his time running his highly successful music empire and football club from there.

His medication never affected the professional decisions that he made although most business deals were completed on a "nod & a wink" basis as the jacket he always wore made the signing of contracts and cheques difficult.

I like Mr Lloyd a lot as he always involved his many friends or residents as some prefer to call us in helping to run his club. Adolf, Elvis and I have spent hours sitting around discussing the lastest deal or cash injection as we businessmen sometimes call them, despite some people shouting and screaming all the time, like Glenn............ he's mad and nobody likes him!

When J R Ewing came to stay he offered to invest millions of pounds and Mr Lloyd said that seeing as they were friends and had been for nearly 2 hours he did'nt want any money off "JR," he could have some shares for nothing and tell people he paid lots of money for them. Nero who moved here from Rome did'nt like any money been given to Mr Lloyd because you can't play Monopoly if some money is missing. Infact only 3 people can play it now as the car has disappeared. Lord Lucan said he saw Mr Lloyd give it to "fat Pete." and Peter drove it all the time when he was here. I think they are now new best friends and "Windy" as I call him has now left as he's told people he won the lottery. Well he had plenty of money all of a sudden.

Anyway can you please stop picking on Mr Lloyd he is a nice man. you just don't know him like we do.

Id put that on a par with the Cat Facts.....:D

Just had a text from ML.

Hi Melv.

Thanks for the text.The financial figures that i spoke about are correct.The club started off in 2003 buying out of administration by borrowing £1m.The board borrowed a further £2.2m and paid off the original £1m so then the club was deeper in debt.The club pay over £19000 pm in interest and repayments.This began before I even joined the board.When gate income is reduced through SEO and not spending in the club shop and then having increased charges for extra police and security costs how do you think the club can survive?

We also have one of the higher salary levels in league 2.If not enough supporters come through the turnstiles for what ever reason not just PV but any lower league club.Then you cant pay the bills.PV has run out of cash.

If he knew we were short of cash then why did he allow the issuing of nil paid shares??? Hes not a very bright business man is he....

Bravo sir, bravo!

Custer, G GEN.

Little Big Horn.

South Yorkshire.

S103HG

If he knew we were short of cash then why did he allow the issuing of nil paid shares??? Hes not a very bright business man is he....

But it wouldnt be his fault would it.Its SEOs fault for issuing the shares,over inflated pay to Miller and Deakin for doing nothing.

"All members of V2001 are innocent";)

Quality post.

Just had a text from ML.

Hi Melv.

F****** SELL THE CLUB THEN!!!!!!

Well he did,nt know about the Gibraltar loan,did he ??

He didnt know he was wearing his trousers on back to front today or he had his socks on his ears and not his feet.Well no one told him so how could he be expected to know?

Just had a text from ML.

Hi Melv.

Ask him whether he thinks there was anything he could have done to make people start attending and spending.

Yes, the board stepping down. So ask him why they didn't, and why they hung on until the club went into admin, against the wishes of the massive majority?

Archived