onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

todays visit

I would say lodey is trying to position himself john as far from the current and past regime as he can:ninja:

I got the impression the club is rudderless and needs a leader and even lodey admitted commitee run football had not worked and one clear voice is needed for direction

I wouldn't believe a word that comes out of that "mans" mouth!

Advert

I sent PD a txt today knowing that he would not answer a phone call,so thought there might be an outside chance of a txt working.I said that although that I had sent him a registered letter and a list of questions last week I have had no reply to either and I was getting annoyed now.I thought the club was supposed to be honest,open etc.So what is happening,when will I get a reply to the registered letter and the questions?

I got a txt reply back.

I'm getting annoyed too Melvyn.I have responded to you by e mail 4 times now!!Our answer is the same no refund will be offered to you.

I have checked all my e mails and I have not had any reply to the registered letter or the list of question's(checked to see if anything from either Deakin or Lodey,nothing at all)Look's like another phone call to trading standards tomorrow.This could get messy.

BTW When I first contacted trading standards they said that I should be entitled to a refund.

Shame that he's getting annoyed.It could all be so much different.

I sent PD a txt today knowing that he would not answer a phone call,so thought there might be an outside chance of a txt working.I said that although that I had sent him a registered letter and a list of questions last week I have had no reply to either and I was getting annoyed now.I thought the club was supposed to be honest,open etc.So what is happening,when will I get a reply to the registered letter and the questions?

I got a txt reply back.

I'm getting annoyed too Melvyn.I have responded to you by e mail 4 times now!!Our answer is the same no refund will be offered to you.

I have checked all my e mails and I have not had any reply to the registered letter or the list of question's(checked to see if anything from either Deakin or Lodey,nothing at all)Look's like another phone call to trading standards tomorrow.This could get messy.

BTW When I first contacted trading standards they said that I should be entitled to a refund.

To be honest Melv I would think the guy has more to worry his pretty little dyed head about than some lone fan who wants his money back but hey it sounds like you are def p****** him off!!!

:yes:

I got a txt reply back.

They are Nicked Melv get onto Trading Standards tomorrow buddy

To be honest Melv I would think the guy has more to worry his pretty little dyed head about than some lone fan who wants his money back but hey it sounds like you are def p****** him off!!!

There will be more to come yet you can rest assured about that.;)

:yes:

They are Nicked Melv get onto Trading Standards tomorrow buddy

Will do.As i said this could get messy.I will see what they say tomorrow.Might not be able to post much about it after depends what they say.But I will post anything that I can.

"were coming to get you"

PS after i got his txt message i phoned it went to answer phone so I left a nice voice message for him.I'm sure that he will now know that I'm starting to get very annoyed.

Bring it on Perry and co,bring it on.You could end up in deep poo poo.

I suppose the only positive we can take from this information is that the idiot is working from home, meaning Vale won't be paying his petrol costs. On the other hand, he probably claims for his tea & biscuits throughout the day whilst watching Jeremy Kyle.

GET OUT OF OUR CLUB

Well he's NOT answering his bliddy e - mails!!

Archived