onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Hypothetical Scenario – What Would Your Thoughts Be???

banbell

They say a week is a long time in football yet it seems certain people on here apparently have the powers to look into their crystal ball and predict what the goings-on at Vale park will be over a year away (Current board stay, go up, no money to invest on new players, come straight back down again). I suggest you get down to Ladbrokes pretty quick, you'd be millionaires if your so certain what will happen as you'll get pretty long odds!!!!

Anyway, what would your thoughts be towards the current board if the following scenario occurred, which in my humble opinion is by far the most likely outcome:-

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

Alternative funding found

Majority, if not all, of the board step down and make way for new regime

Start next season in League 1 with a new board of directors and significant money for new players

And would it please be possible for certain individuals to refrain from abuse towards me and attempt to stay on topic, what would your thoughts/feelings be if this was the outcome???

Advert

They say a week is a long time in football yet it seems certain people on here apparently have the powers to look into their crystal ball and predict what the goings-on at Vale park will be over a year away (Current board stay, go up, no money to invest on new players, come straight back down again). I suggest you get down to Ladbrokes pretty quick, you'd be millionaires if your so certain what will happen as you'll get pretty long odds!!!!

Anyway, what would your thoughts be towards the current board if the following scenario occurred, which in my humble opinion is by far the most likely outcome:-

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

Start next season in League 1 with a new board of directors and significant money for new players

And would it please be possible for certain individuals to refrain from abuse towards me and attempt to stay on topic, what would your thoughts/feelings be if this was the outcome???

What's your evidence for suggesting such a hypothetical scenario?

There are no other offers on the table, the current board want investment as long as it means they stay where they are. Who in there right mind would put in the money to buy 24.9% of the shares and leave in charge the current regime that have managed to work up debts of 3.5 million.

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

If that is more likely in your humble opinion, why not take your own advice and nip down ladbrokes??

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

As a lackey for the board and not a very good one at that, I suggest you go back to your "Source" and ask if the scenario you are talking about is in the offering why arn't Bratty and Jacko talking about it the shareholders, and if it is get yourself down to Ladbrokes. === === ===

See you after the match, main entrance... Bratt resign you said you would !

banbell, as a forest fan you come on here as a FRIEND obviously of the board ,offering non truths as potential for the future of OUR BELOVED CLUB .

let me explain this to you , we the (vast majority) of vale fans want this board removed from vale park as fast as possible and as far away from vale park as possible. the lies and deceit that have come from the boardroom since they took over could fill a book. v2001 are looking at every way of stalling on the chaudry bid and egm in the hope that he will just go away.

if this board is still in charge next season my affinity (35 years watching vale at vale park) is finished . my only attendances will be away from home and they will be selected games only.

myself along with 99 percent of vale fans are sick of little port vale being " we are where we are" "cash strapped port vale" "vale in turmoil" , enough eating from the soup kitchens , its time to dine in fine restaurants again !

v2001 LIARS OUT.

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

Classic. The next time you find yourself in a hyperthetical situation, as 'our' chairman, you know, the 'for all us' chairman, when he is going to resign.

His statement on Radio Stoke yesterday following the 'erm, erm, erm, erm, gannon sacking' was utter ***** and shows this board up for what they really are.

Mo bid rejected

Vale go up

Well if your scenario did happen, it would depend on the new investor and what he proposed. That would have to be sanctioned by the current Board and shareholders who presumably have accepted a chasnge in the 24.9% rule. Great if the above happens but I think (no offence intended at all) you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think it is even remotely likely.

Mo's bid will be rejected now the Board know a certain Robbie Williams will not use his considerable shareholding and as a consequence, there will be no change to the 24.9% rule IMO which scuppers Mo's bid.

IMO, this Board will never stand down until the day they have to and certainly won't step down now Robbie Williams has made his decision. There is no new investment coming into the club despite Jackson's ascertions that we get bids often (what a load of ****). Why, well the Board will only accept investors who invest in keeping them at the helm and I can't believe anyone would give our Board a penny and ask them to invest it wisely in the club. Therefore there will be no money for a new manager or players.

As to promotion, it is a possibility but not as certain following Gannon's reign. It will be very difficult for Grew/Horsefield to get us up as with Pope likely to go back soon, we are left with the same squad we had in December and can't recruit anyone else. Hope I'm wrong but I think we will just miss out.

So Banbell, perhaps it would have been a more realistic scenario if you said;

Mo bid rejected

Vale don't go up

No Alternative funding found

None of the board step down

Start next season in League 2 with no money for a new manager or players

Then sit back and watch the fireworks!

There are no other offers on the table, the current board want investment as long as it means they stay where they are. Who in there right mind would put in the money to buy 24.9% of the shares and leave in charge the current regime that have managed to work up debts of 3.5 million.

Exactly

I think this proves without a doubt banbell is a board stooge. He is clearly hinting at Harlequin and not doing a very good job of hiding his obvious board loyalty.

I stand by my comments towards this moron in other threads. If admin want to ban me then so be it.

Archived