onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Torquay - £5 ticket offer

Santa

I'm pleased for non season ticket holders and would like to see more bums on seats BUT, and its a BIG BUT; are #pvfc going to offer the difference back to season ticket holders? Are they going to give us a cup match for free (if we progress) to make up the difference? What is the incentive for people to buy a season ticket next year? With poor performances both on and off the pitch and then taking into account the fact that it's CHEAPER to pay on the gate what's the incentive to buy a season ticket next year....good strategy Mr Deakin....in addition, this offer doesn't appear to be born out of anything other than desperation. *Would it have been a fiver if Vale had walked away with 3 points today? *You've scored a BIG own goal here Mr Deakin

Advert

I'm pleased for non season ticket holders and would like to see more bums on seats BUT, and its a BIG BUT; are #pvfc going to offer the difference back to season ticket holders? Are they going to give us a cup match for free (if we progress) to make up the difference? What is the incentive for people to buy a season ticket next year? With poor performances both on and off the pitch and then taking into account the fact that it's CHEAPER to pay on the gate what's the incentive to buy a season ticket next year....good strategy Mr Deakin....in addition, this offer doesn't appear to be born out of anything other than desperation. *Would it have been a fiver if Vale had walked away with 3 points today? *You've scored a BIG own goal here Mr Deakin

B loody hell Lee this is almost homo-erotic :wub:

That is fair comment, Mr B.

They can't do right for doing wrong.

I agree Tone, but it's of their own making

It's now 19th November, remember the pledge to get this investment deal signed and sealed by the end of September

They didn't so they lied and said it had, they lied and said shares had been bought. They don't know how to tell the truth Tone, they really don't

Its a good offer and if they can get some "Stokies" down as well we could get a good gate. You have to feel we could get 8,000+ I get the feeling this will be a popular move and could work. Who know the team may perform with a big crowd.

Really? Do you really have to try to wind people up on here? I actually feel sorry for you.

That is fair comment, Mr B.

They can't do right for doing wrong.

The offers would be better received if they were made when we were having a good run, then it might be seen as a genuine attempt to increase the fan base. AND, when they do make thes offers they should think about how to reward season ticket holders.

Its a good offer and if they can get some "Stokies" down as well we could get a good gate. You have to feel we could get 8,000+ I get the feeling this will be a popular move and could work. Who know the team may perform with a big crowd.

Posts this like only make you out to be a wind up poster Mark.

Either that or you clearly have no clue about the general supporters views about how poor the side is at the moment.

So you honestly think we will attract 8000 fans?

:doh:

Yes I believe this could get in a large crowd. 8,000 is not too far off what is possible with prices like that.

Listen if the side was riding high at the top of the talel and playing some good stuff, i would probably agree with you that we could attract between 7000/8000 but have you not seen the way we have been playing the last month?....

Not a chance there will be over 5500.

So you honestly think we will attract 8000 fans?

Not fans Steve, 'Stokies'.

Things have plumbed new depths if we have to rely on our bigger and better neighbours to borrow us a few spectators to make it look like people actually give a tiny ***** about us anymore.

Archived