onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stan Turner's boots

cplowe1

Advert

Stan Turner was part of the most successful team in Port Vales history and deserves respect,:yes: talking of boots when you consider the some of the lumps who pull on the shirt in these days they are not fit to lace Stans.........

here here mate and yes a little more respect is due stan was one of the iron curtain defence who cocieded only 21 goals in 46 games a record i think stood for over 40 years and something this club should be honouring in some way with stans boots, sometimes i hate being a vale fan with some of the *****s on here.

here here mate and yes a little more respect is due stan was one of the iron curtain defence who cocieded only 21 goals in 46 games a record i think stood for over 40 years and something this club should be honouring in some way with stans boots, sometimes i hate being a vale fan with some of the *****s on here.

There s a certain irony that the social club is called Tommys after Tommy Cheadle a statue is being erected to Roy Sproson and the club seem to be making it difficult with respect to Stan Turner.

Personally if it was left to me I would have a statue to Tommy McClaren to remind the players you can still party turn up and still put a shift in

There s a certain irony that the social club is called Tommys after Tommy Cheadle a statue is being erected to Roy Sproson and the club seem to be making it difficult with respect to Stan Turner.

Personally if it was left to me I would have a statue to Tommy McClaren to remind the players you can still party turn up and still put a shift in

here here mate tommy mac legend simple as that.

Chris, there's nothing boring about Stans boots.

I have a vision of a bright light beaming down from the heavens eclipsing vale park, dozens of raggamuffin kids marching up from Backsitch in wooden clogs with tattered clothes, a bit like a scene out of Oliver if you can 'get into' the mindset..

Outside the Offical Enterance is a sole, solitary figure, spliff in one hand, Stans`Magic boots in the other, Fagan like he becons the street kids into vale park...........................

Nice one. So I'm boring a druggy and a peadie. The answers are probably, not and definitely not. So the story is (after a few phone calls) that some people at the top think it's a great gesture, thank you very much we'll sort it. But there is another group, the Deakin brigade, who want nothing to do with this kind of thing. But they don't want to say so. So rather than say "stuff your boots up your ****", which would be bad publicity, they have decided to keep quiet put a few things around on here to make me look stupid. That's their business. I am not stupid actually.

Nice one. So I'm boring a druggy and a peadie. The answers are probably, not and definitely not. So the story is (after a few phone calls) that some people at the top think it's a great gesture, thank you very much we'll sort it. But there is another group, the Deakin brigade, who want nothing to do with this kind of thing. But they don't want to say so. So rather than say "stuff your boots up your ****", which would be bad publicity, they have decided to keep quiet put a few things around on here to make me look stupid. That's their business. I am not stupid actually.

:stupid:

Will just take delivery of them myself. Will scan the scrap book to paste on here. Will contact the supporters club to see if they can do anything useful with Stan's boots. If not, fine. Either way, will be highlighting the very poor and unprofessional attititude of the club.

Will just take delivery of them myself. Will scan the scrap book to paste on here. Will contact the supporters club to see if they can do anything useful with Stan's boots. If not, fine. Either way, will be highlighting the very poor and unprofessional attititude of the club.

Good luck Chris......... I'm sure that a good home will be found for Stan's boots...........................

Stan's boots ,Sproey's statue .These people need a lesson in Port Vale history.:ohmy:Can anyone tell me when the omnibus edition is on please.;)(good luck cplowe)

Do'nt get me started again Howjy, I think Chris has been badly let down by everyone and he deserves a second,third,fourth or even a fifth chance with Stans boots.

p.s Tune in Thursday for the next episode.......

Do'nt get me started again Howjy, I think Chris has been badly let down by everyone and he deserves a second,third,fourth or even a fifth chance with Stans boots.

p.s Tune in Thursday for the next episode.......

Cheers VO.:DNo seriously though is it too much for the club to give a reply ? He's spent money on the boots ,wants to donate them to the club in return for some children to go to the Vale.as an aside there is a small room at Ford Green Hall with a section given over to Vale memorabilia and photos.Maybe worth popping in or at least giving them a call.:unsure:

Cheers VO.:DNo seriously though is it too much for the club to give a reply ? He's spent money on the boots ,wants to donate them to the club in return for some children to go to the Vale.as an aside there is a small room at Ford Green Hall with a section given over to Vale memorabilia and photos.Maybe worth popping in or at least giving them a call.:unsure:

That's an idea, thanks. I'll see what the supporters club have to say if they can maybe make a bit from those boots fair enough. They are a bit of an odd thing I admit, but Stan was a true hero (literally).

Archived