onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Gannon Takes Training Roberts Trains with the Kids

Timothius

Advert

I have a season ticket in the railway paddock, but if Gannon is still here tomorrow im very tempted to spend the money and to sit in Lorne street to give him a large piece of my mind, anyone fancy it :)

you would only need pay a couple of £ in the ticket office to change it from railway to lorne street, ive done it before

I am a Gary Roberts fan because he brings quality to our team (ask his team mates if people disagree with me). It is obvious he is twisting the knife in the manager by doing this interview but he should not have gone public on his feelings. Obviously he is hoping the Board will get rid of Gannon today. If he doesn't, then he won't play again for us this season and for me that is our season over because we need his quality.

Just had a call from Jimmy the Dog who is at the training ground. Gannon is taking the first team training and Roberts has been sent to train with the kids. Pictures to follow later.

So much for gannon resigning!!

Well if Gannon is taking training none is being done I've just been down and the only ones doing anything are the youth team with Mark everyone else is standing around in their tracksuits

Well if Gannon is taking training none is being done I've just been down and the only ones doing anything are the youth team with Mark everyone else is standing around in their tracksuits

haha all he had them doing was watching dvds anyways!!! Gannon gone at 12.15 whoooooooop

Whether Roberts is right or wrong is irrelevant, saying what he did was plain stupid and unprofessional. Roberts is not bigger than PVFC but he seems to think he is.

I agree, he does this everywhere he goes, i like him but is he as good as he thinks he is? Could he play in league 1 or the Champ? i think not. Too inconsistant. Dont get me wrong, we are a better side with him in it, but this does not give him the right to say what he has - unless he knows for sure that Gannan has gone, otherwise we wont see him again!

Archived