onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Apply Cutting Edge to Barnet

Gerard

Funny you should mention that.

Dave Felstead asked Glenn a question last Thursday night. Glenn's response was 'I am not accountable to you'.

That's an outrageous thing to say to any supporter or shareholder. To say it to the Chairman of the Supporters' Club and the proxy holder of the single biggest shareholder in Port Vale FC is downright shameful.

He's just asking his best friend what his next post should be.

I applaud you for not reaching across the table at that point, Santa.

Advert

Wait a min, I have got a barrage of abuse just because I do not agree with most people on here. My friendship with a board member has nothing to do with what I think of them in terms of business. I believe that they are doing what is best for the club and have always said that. You don't,

If I thought that Glenn was wrong I would tell him so. Glenn does listen to what people say but at the end of the day he does what he thinks is right and as a board member he can do that.

I am not going to speak anymore about Glenn as a person anymore on here as no matter what I said it would be wrong with a number of you. I will continue to talk about the board as a group though.

Marky, give it a rest now.

You have been found out!

Your Glenns mate and you haven't denied receiving free tickets from him.

You now expect us to believe that your friendship and the free tickets in the directors box at away matches doesn't influence your decision???

Tell me then, what has Glenn done that makes you proud of him?

I can honestly think of nothing!

This thread is ridiculous, How is director who has no money "Starving" the club of funds'.

I am no supporter of Glen Oliver but some of the accusations are silly

Is it no arguable that SEO are actually promoting staving the Club possibly out of business, fortunately it is having little effect.

This thread is ridiculous, How is director who has no money "Starving" the club of funds'.

I am no supporter of Glen Oliver but some of the accusations are silly

Is it no arguable that SEO are actually promoting staving the Club possibly out of business, fortunately it is having little effect.

What are you on about???

one thing i will say is that MarkyG is a pretty funny guy, really good sense of humour in real life...

just currently misguided in his choice of friends and opinions regarding pvfc

he will see the light in the end, just as the vast majority have now done

Archived