onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke

Ben

It's quite simple when you think about it.

1. MS buys the shareholding of the 2 directors in question plus a top up to make the qualifying £50,000 and becomes a director in his own right

2. The RW Proxy is used to bring a fans rep on the board, as invited by the board after the EGM

These 2 then replace the outgoing directors, hey presto, still functioning board! :D

Advert

But NLV have already turned the chance down. They clearly don't want it - so no point doing that.

:doh:

"Is this a straw I see before me?" - clutching at it are we Mark - You're arguments for the board and against all that oppose them get weaker and without substance every day!

The offer is still there, they can change there mind, and could you imagine the uproar of NLV did change their mind and then the board withdrew it! :laugh:

:doh:

"Is this a straw I see before me?" - clutching at it are we Mark - You're arguments for the board and against all that oppose them get weaker and without substance every day!

The offer is still there, they can change there mind, and could you imagine the uproar of NLV did change their mind and then the board withdrew it! :laugh:

That really would cause massive up-roar within the fans and the NLV. However it would be very good as it would help to show the boards true, selfish colours. ===

Guest TommyMac
Just like NLV before him he's doing the "I'm perfectly willing to step up as long as something I know will never happen happpens" line. If he's willing do the job get in there and work with LLoyd and Adams to move the club on, if he's not then walk away and stfu.

We could have had Simms, Malc, Lloyd and Adams all working together, Bratt and Oliver would have been completely irrelevant.

If you think Adams and Lloyd would vote against Bratt and Oliver whilst the two of them remain in situ, you are very, very wrong.

Ok, so if Mark were to reach an agreement where one resigns still leaving a functioning board. Who would people like to see go first, BB or GO?

Probably Glenn Oliver as he is real nasty piece of work, Bratt would have no guts to do a thing without him and would soon find an excuse to leave after Oliver.;)

If you think Adams and Lloyd would vote against Bratt and Oliver whilst the two of them remain in situ, you are very, very wrong.

So that would prove they dont want the best for Port Vale only to look after themselves.

Lloyd has voted against them in the past why should now be any different? He voted to accept Newtons offer.

Adams will vote for whoever keeps his position the safest at a guess. He might not fancy handing the club over to Mo as it's clear TLB fancies himself as the decision maker when it comes to footballing matters with his continual suggestions as to who should be playing for us if he was in charge. Having said that I'm sure he'd have no blind loyalty to Bratt and Oliver.

And I'd be quite happy with Simms in Oliver out, Bratt's happy to sit quietly in a corner and take the perks now I think.

Archived